Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had my driving theory test today, and just about managed to pass it with a 32 on the multiple choice, and 44 :eek: on the hazard perception part. I thought that I'd conkedup the hazard percetion part as I started off slow, and I reckon was clicking a bit late. I never thought I'd be as nervous, as relieved and as happy as I was when I found out that I passed.
    Yippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I had my driving theory test today, and just about managed to pass it with a 32 on the multiple choice, and 44 :eek: on the hazard perception part. I thought that I'd conkedup the hazard percetion part as I started off slow, and I reckon was clicking a bit late. I never thought I'd be as nervous, as relieved and as happy as I was when I found out that I passed.
    well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    congrats, now if only i could be arsed to fill in that damn form.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    well done!!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    congrats
    i know the feeling, passed my theory a while ago and now i'm just waiting for the driving part

ReputationRep:
    well done! my m8 passed hers yesterday. she got 33 and 57.
    she WAS revising for it the whole of half term though lol

ReputationRep:
    congrats!

i also passed today.... i completely thought i had failed and was so chuffed. go us!

*will do extra day of lent for this post...*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    congrats!

i also passed today.... i completely thought i had failed and was so chuffed. go us!

*will do extra day of lent for this post...*

lou xxx
    Lent starts today doesnt it? It had better cos i've started already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Lent starts today doesnt it? It had better cos i've started already.
    yeah... but i couldn't resist giving my congrats and saying i passed too... so i'll just add on anotherday at the end for every 'lapse'

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yeah... but i couldn't resist giving my congrats and saying i passed too... so i'll just add on anotherday at the end for every 'lapse'

lou xxx
    Congrats to you too lou. I thought that I'd failed too, and only believed that I;d passed when I saw the certificate. How'd u do in the hazard perception part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Congrats to you too lou. I thought that I'd failed too, and only believed that I;d passed when I saw the certificate. How'd u do in the hazard perception part?
    i got 48- i was so convinced i was going to fail- if i could have withdrawn from the test yesterday without losing my fee, i would have done. i had a cd of the hazard perception.. and i had never managed to pass any of my practice tests! lol, but i only told people that afterwards. hehe. you don't know whether you're clicking enough... or too much and what sia 'developing hazard' and what isn't :rolleyes:

i got 33 on the questions.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i got 48- i was so convinced i was going to fail- if i could have withdrawn from the test yesterday without losing my fee, i would have done. i had a cd of the hazard perception.. and i had never managed to pass any of my practice tests! lol, but i only told people that afterwards. hehe. you don't know whether you're clicking enough... or too much and what sia 'developing hazard' and what isn't :rolleyes:

i got 33 on the questions.

lou xxx
    I think I clicked a bit late on some of the hazrds. Still am surprised I passed. 1 less and it would have been tonally different. I think you could click only 5 times, well that's what I got from the cd anyways.

ReputationRep:
    Well done A pass is a pass.

I haven't been bothered to get around to booking my test, although i really should as time is running out. The thing about it is that there's actually quite a lot of pressure on you to pass it; because everyone who's passed the previous theory test says it's easy and there's an expectation for you to automatically pass. (Although i know of someone who took their theory test 4 times before passing :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Well done A pass is a pass.

I haven't been bothered to get around to booking my test, although i really should as time is running out. The thing about it is that there's actually quite a lot of pressure on you to pass it; because everyone who's passed the previous theory test says it's easy and there's an expectation for you to automatically pass. (Although i know of someone who took their theory test 4 times before passing :eek: )
    Yeah, I didn't know what I would have said if I hadn't passed. When I had messed up the 1st part of the H P test, I had to tell myself to really pull up my socks else I'd fail. Irt worked! At least I didn't have to go back and give bad news, with people expecting you to pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I think I clicked a bit late on some of the hazrds. Still am surprised I passed. 1 less and it would have been tonally different. I think you could click only 5 times, well that's what I got from the cd anyways.
    yeah i thought that, but i definately clicked more than 5 times on a couple of clips and still scored on them... i think it's to do with you can only click on a certain number of 'hazards' but you can click several times on the same one... it's all very weird, but it's done now!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yeah, I didn't know what I would have said if I hadn't passed. When I had messed up the 1st part of the H P test, I had to tell myself to really pull up my socks else I'd fail. Irt worked! At least I didn't have to go back and give bad news, with people expecting you to pass.
    yeah i had to shout at myself to get my act together too. after about 8 clips i felt my concentration go and i was like 'nooo louisa you can pass this, just get your act together'

i know someone who had 6 attempts... (then passed her practical 1st time)

G4ry- book your theory online, it's much easier then on the phone. book here

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yeah i thought that, but i definately clicked more than 5 times on a couple of clips and still scored on them... i think it's to do with you can only click on a certain number of 'hazards' but you can click several times on the same one... it's all very weird, but it's done now!

lou xxx
    Oh bummer, I think I was a bit overly cautious at the beginning, somehow resulting in me clicking later. Oh well, I don't care about it now, cos it doesn't matter.!

ReputationRep:
    congrats both of you!

i got 32 xenon, its the best score

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.