This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I had my driving theory test today, and just about managed to pass it with a 32 on the multiple choice, and 44 :eek: on the hazard perception part. I thought that I'd conkedup the hazard percetion part as I started off slow, and I reckon was clicking a bit late. I never thought I'd be as nervous, as relieved and as happy as I was when I found out that I passed.
Yippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee!
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I had my driving theory test today, and just about managed to pass it with a 32 on the multiple choice, and 44 :eek: on the hazard perception part. I thought that I'd conkedup the hazard percetion part as I started off slow, and I reckon was clicking a bit late. I never thought I'd be as nervous, as relieved and as happy as I was when I found out that I passed.
well done!!
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
congrats, now if only i could be arsed to fill in that damn form.......
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
well done!!
Thank you!
yOUR_dESTINY
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Congratulations!!
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
congrats
i know the feeling, passed my theory a while ago and now i'm just waiting for the driving part
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well done! my m8 passed hers yesterday. she got 33 and 57.
she WAS revising for it the whole of half term though lol
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
congrats!

i also passed today.... i completely thought i had failed and was so chuffed. go us!

*will do extra day of lent for this post...*

lou xxx
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
congrats!

i also passed today.... i completely thought i had failed and was so chuffed. go us!

*will do extra day of lent for this post...*

lou xxx
Lent starts today doesnt it? It had better cos i've started already.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Lent starts today doesnt it? It had better cos i've started already.
yeah... but i couldn't resist giving my congrats and saying i passed too... so i'll just add on anotherday at the end for every 'lapse'

lou xxx
Xenon
Rep:
?
yeah... but i couldn't resist giving my congrats and saying i passed too... so i'll just add on anotherday at the end for every 'lapse'

lou xxx
Congrats to you too lou. I thought that I'd failed too, and only believed that I;d passed when I saw the certificate. How'd u do in the hazard perception part?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Congrats to you too lou. I thought that I'd failed too, and only believed that I;d passed when I saw the certificate. How'd u do in the hazard perception part?
i got 48- i was so convinced i was going to fail- if i could have withdrawn from the test yesterday without losing my fee, i would have done. i had a cd of the hazard perception.. and i had never managed to pass any of my practice tests! lol, but i only told people that afterwards. hehe. you don't know whether you're clicking enough... or too much and what sia 'developing hazard' and what isn't :rolleyes:

i got 33 on the questions.

lou xxx
Xenon
Rep:
?
i got 48- i was so convinced i was going to fail- if i could have withdrawn from the test yesterday without losing my fee, i would have done. i had a cd of the hazard perception.. and i had never managed to pass any of my practice tests! lol, but i only told people that afterwards. hehe. you don't know whether you're clicking enough... or too much and what sia 'developing hazard' and what isn't :rolleyes:

i got 33 on the questions.

lou xxx
I think I clicked a bit late on some of the hazrds. Still am surprised I passed. 1 less and it would have been tonally different. I think you could click only 5 times, well that's what I got from the cd anyways.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done A pass is a pass.

I haven't been bothered to get around to booking my test, although i really should as time is running out. The thing about it is that there's actually quite a lot of pressure on you to pass it; because everyone who's passed the previous theory test says it's easy and there's an expectation for you to automatically pass. (Although i know of someone who took their theory test 4 times before passing :eek: )
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
Well done A pass is a pass.

I haven't been bothered to get around to booking my test, although i really should as time is running out. The thing about it is that there's actually quite a lot of pressure on you to pass it; because everyone who's passed the previous theory test says it's easy and there's an expectation for you to automatically pass. (Although i know of someone who took their theory test 4 times before passing :eek: )
Yeah, I didn't know what I would have said if I hadn't passed. When I had messed up the 1st part of the H P test, I had to tell myself to really pull up my socks else I'd fail. Irt worked! At least I didn't have to go back and give bad news, with people expecting you to pass.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I think I clicked a bit late on some of the hazrds. Still am surprised I passed. 1 less and it would have been tonally different. I think you could click only 5 times, well that's what I got from the cd anyways.
yeah i thought that, but i definately clicked more than 5 times on a couple of clips and still scored on them... i think it's to do with you can only click on a certain number of 'hazards' but you can click several times on the same one... it's all very weird, but it's done now!

lou xxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yeah, I didn't know what I would have said if I hadn't passed. When I had messed up the 1st part of the H P test, I had to tell myself to really pull up my socks else I'd fail. Irt worked! At least I didn't have to go back and give bad news, with people expecting you to pass.
yeah i had to shout at myself to get my act together too. after about 8 clips i felt my concentration go and i was like 'nooo louisa you can pass this, just get your act together'

i know someone who had 6 attempts... (then passed her practical 1st time)

G4ry- book your theory online, it's much easier then on the phone. book here

lou xxx
Xenon
Rep:
?
yeah i thought that, but i definately clicked more than 5 times on a couple of clips and still scored on them... i think it's to do with you can only click on a certain number of 'hazards' but you can click several times on the same one... it's all very weird, but it's done now!

lou xxx
Oh bummer, I think I was a bit overly cautious at the beginning, somehow resulting in me clicking later. Oh well, I don't care about it now, cos it doesn't matter.!
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
congrats both of you!

i got 32 xenon, its the best score
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (181)
33.46%
Receiving them online / by email (270)
49.91%
I still don't know (90)
16.64%

Watched Threads