This discussion is closed.
britney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just wondering how do you think you know when u fully trust someone?
People say that u can count ur real friends on one hand so thats the ppl that u can really trust on one hand excluding family of course.
How many people do u think that u cud actually trust to never betray u or even trust with ur life?
x
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
People say that u can count ur real friends on one hand so thats the ppl that u can really trust on one hand excluding family of course.
How many people do u think that u cud actually trust to never betray u or even trust with ur life?
x
Don't ever assume you can fully trust your family.

I don't think you can ever fully trust anybody.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
x
don't trust anyone

seriosuly though, I like to think i can trust most people after knwoing them long enough
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you can only trust people in a certain way.......there's bound to be somethings you can't tell them
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Don't ever assume you can fully trust your family.

I don't think you can ever fully trust anybody.
You sound like the guy off 'Meet the Parents' lol!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well i don't quite trust myself so...
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
you can only trust people in a certain way.......there's bound to be somethings you can't tell them
agree with that
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
You sound like the guy off 'Meet the Parents' lol!
LOL, I haven't seen that film. Is it any good?
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't think you can ever trust anybody completely, I don't trust my parents or my close friends in all situations, there is only really 2 people in the world that I completley trust and I am one of them.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
I know alot people who think thy know me and everything there is to know, the truth they have no idea...no one does, and no one ever will!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
LOL, I haven't seen that film. Is it any good?
Hehe, yeah it is good, you should see it!
r316
Report 16 years ago
Custard- love the Bellamy pic lol

Yes, Meet the Parents is a great movie- NB in the end the father trusts his daughters judgement.
I think the Romans had it right- credo is often translated as I give my trust- and that's what we do. We can never depend entirely on anyone, so when we enter 'real' relationships, we give our trust to the person-and take a chance.
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 16 years ago
Dont trust anyone,

I tell one thing 2 someone and they promise not 2 say anything and by the next day its all around the skl,

I only trust one person who i dont know much, i could just tell that they wouldnt tell anyone anything and ,well i could just tell. and besides, they trust me so if they say anything abot me, i can say stuff about them too!

but none of us wold ever do that.
Just never tell anything to loudmouths even if they are youre freinds
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
I know alot people who think thy know me and everything there is to know, the truth they have no idea...no one does, and no one ever will!
Sorta same with me except one person
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yOUR_dESTINY)

I only trust one person who i dont know much, i could just tell that they wouldnt tell anyone anything and ,well i could just tell. and besides, they trust me so if they say anything abot me, i can say stuff about them too!
OMG! thats the same with me.
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
OMG! thats the same with me.
Lol its funny cos i dont even know the person that well but they just wanted 2 b my m8 and i knew that i could trust them from the first time we talked
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 16 years ago
x
Normally people of the opposite gender are ( in my case ) the most trustworthy. Dont ask why but its just how it works with me.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol its funny cos i dont even know the person that well but they just wanted 2 b my m8 and i knew that i could trust them from the first time we talked
Yeah thats almost exactly the same with me. How bizairre.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Normally people of the opposite gender are ( in my case ) the most trustworthy. Dont ask why but its just how it works with me.
Ok stop it your scareing me.
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Ok stop it your scareing me.
Lol,
Thats spooky
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
38.3%
Take autumn exams (18)
38.3%
Look for a job (1)
2.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.13%
Take a year out (6)
12.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads