Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by r316)
Custard- love the Bellamy pic lol
Thanks.

Daveo and destiny, i understand, I know a lad who i see most days and I know I can trust him with anything, its just the way he looks at me and smiles, laughs and the whole of the sort of aura around him...
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 16 years ago
I know, its just strange. I like met the person and the same day we basicially knew everything about eachother
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The only people I can ultimately trust are my family.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I could only truly entrust (say my life) with one person right now, but I have 2 really good friends I can trust everyday things with.... if that makes sense :confused:
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I trust my boyfriend completely. We are totally honest with each other, and I love it that way
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I trust my bf more than my family. My boyfriend feels more like family than my real family. I like it that way, it makes me confident that he's "the one".
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't trust the person that made this thread! THEY THINK THEY ARE ME! I AM BRITNEY SPEARS..lol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i trust anyone who hasn't previously told me a lie or given me reason to think they are unreliable :P
a1987
Report 16 years ago
this is my opinion....
dont trust anyone, except family,
you never know when your best friends become your enemy where ure girlfriends gonna be tommorow, trust me i talk from experience went out with my girlfriend for a year, next day we were strangers, trust none but ureself.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a1987)
this is my opinion....
you never know when your best friends become your enemy where ure girlfriends gonna be tommorow, trust me i talk from experience went out with my girlfriend for a year, next day we were strangers, trust none but ureself.
You can't really trust your family either though.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a1987)
this is my opinion....
My family are liars, especially my dad.

A good reliable friend is trustworthy.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
My family are liars, especially my dad.

A good reliable friend is trustworthy.
Mine too, or most of them.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
Just wondering how do you think you know when u fully trust someone?
People say that u can count ur real friends on one hand so thats the ppl that u can really trust on one hand excluding family of course.
How many people do u think that u cud actually trust to never betray u or even trust with ur life?
x
Im sorry but one of the best sayings in the world is
"TRUST NOBODY....NOT EVEN ME"
You can allow urself to trust people, but no-one is completely trustworthy....everyone hasskeletons in there closet....even me!
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think you can trust people fully, but at the same time you can never know exactly how they will react in every possible situation
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
I think you can trust people fully, but at the same time you can never know exactly how they will react in every possible situation
true....
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i would trust my bf with anything...
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why are you with him then
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.14%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.72%
Look for a job (16)
3.39%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.45%
Take a year out (82)
17.37%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.93%

Watched Threads