This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Whatever TinyKates.

I haven't heard of the people you talking about Kurdt but I love coldplay, you a radiohead fan at all? Because if you are I may want to marry you!
Lol - sorry man not into same sex marriage but maybe in another life - but yes i am a big radiohead fan - the mancunian band were the Stone Roses by the way - just remembered. Fave radiohead songs - Creep Just and Karma Police (damn i love that last one's sentiment)
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
u cheeky girl one may not have been involved my dear but one takes it upon oneself on occasion to involve oneself so that all fighting can be averted
hehe. well that was very thoughtful of one??? :confused: one did not mean to be 'cheeky'

and corey, i'll take your 'whatever' as 'yes, i did neg rep you first, that was really hypocritical of me'
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol - sorry man not into same sex marriage but maybe in another life - but yes i am a big radiohead fan - the mancunian band were the Stone Roses by the way - just remembered. Fave radiohead songs - Creep Just and Karma Police (damn i love that last one's sentiment)
Favourite songs for me...creed/karma/talkshow host/electioneering/pyramid song/the bends...too many to list lol. I have every single album so i'm just a bit obsessed.

I would have to agree though that karma police has some of the most powerful lyrics I have ever heard.

On a side note, I found out my friend is going to a busted concert My opinion is so much less of her
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
hehe. well that was very thoughtful of one??? :confused: one did not mean to be 'cheeky'

and corey, i'll take your 'whatever' as 'yes, i did neg rep you first, that was really hypocritical of me'
Or you could ask Kurdt who I have given rep to the past couple of days which would show I could not have negged repped you? Exactly - keep your mouth shut in future.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Come on my forum buddies - let's not argue - ur both pretty cool - why argue when we can all join forces?!!!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Or you could ask Kurdt who I have given rep to the past couple of days which would show I could not have negged repped you? Exactly - keep your mouth shut in future.
long may it continue good buddy - hey Corey what other bands u into?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
fair play, and an apology from me would have been in order if it were not for you last comment. i have asked you to explain yourself and your 'fluffy' comments and the source of your dislike for me, i was left no alternative but to jump to conclusions.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
long may it continue good buddy - hey Corey what other bands u into?
Smashing pumpkins (ish) , white stripes , HUGE R.E.M fan, dire straits, joy divion, thin lizzy , hendrix, clapton, dylan...snow patrol!! (have you heard their album wow!!)

Tinykates, alot of my supposed 'dislike' is you not seeing my tone in my posts which is usually sarcastic. Let's leave it at that.

Fluffy is an injoke.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Smashing pumpkins (ish) , white stripes , HUGE R.E.M fan, dire straits, joy divion, thin lizzy , hendrix, clapton, dylan...and more

Tinykates, alot of my supposed 'dislike' is you not seeing my tone in my posts which is usually sarcastic. Let's leave it at that.

Fluffy is an injoke.
*holds out hand to shake corey's*
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*holds out hand to shake corey's*
*spits* *shakes* (j/k)
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Smashing pumpkins (ish) , white stripes , HUGE R.E.M fan, dire straits, joy divion, thin lizzy , hendrix, clapton, dylan...snow patrol!! (have you heard their album wow!!)

Fluffy is an injoke.
Hmm, no Elton John.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Smashing pumpkins (ish) , white stripes , HUGE R.E.M fan, dire straits, joy divion, thin lizzy , hendrix, clapton, dylan...and more

Fluffy is an injoke.
**** yeah - on all of those - hendrix was a god of guitar - undisputedly - thin lizzy were gr8 too - REM kick ass (losing my religion)- and Smashing Pumpkins were gods - 1979 and today and bullet with butterfly wings
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did someone say Radiohead?!

\o/

Love 'em!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well Pencil Queen that hat does look good. how long have you been married? if you dont mind me asking.
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
**** yeah - on all of those - hendrix was a god of guitar - undisputedly - thin lizzy were gr8 too - REM kick ass (losing my religion)- and Smashing Pumpkins were gods - 1979 and today and bullet with butterfly wings
I like the "star spangled banner" that Jimi Hendrix did. How did he get that all out of a guitar? WOW!
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I like the "star spangled banner" that Jimi Hendrix did. How did he get that all out of a guitar? WOW!
Hendrix is very impressive. A 24 year old Elton John playing 'Burn down the mission' on the 17-11-70 album, is much more impressive musically. Some professionaly artists have been baffled this recording, claiming it was unhumanly possible.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My fave guitar solo is Eruption by Van Halen I loves him too.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Hendrix is very impressive. A 24 year old Elton John playing 'Burn down the mission' on the 17-11-70 album, is much more impressive musically. Some professionaly artists have been baffled this recording, claiming it was unhumanly possible.
Joey, theres another quote in my sig, and its bloody funny....
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I get the impression (from a number of posts now) that you're a bit of an Elton fiend. I must say I haven't been musically exposed to much greatness, but I found the Hendrix quite moving, esp. in relation to the Vietnam war.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Joey, theres another quote in my sig, and its bloody funny....
I believe that was quite an old quote. Well found
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (177)
24.58%
Better than expected (145)
20.14%
Worse than expected (398)
55.28%

Watched Threads