University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Emelynaki
I applied for accom aswell. My first choice is Queen Margaret's halls. :smile:

Queen Margaret is my second choice.
Reply 22
Hey, I'll be doing economics so I guess it is related :smile:
does anyone know what three subjects they're going to choose yet?
Reply 24
Also doing (regular) economics here, combined with philosophy and probably a language, maybe portuguese. I'll be staying in the student apartments :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by GlenGostlow
does anyone know what three subjects they're going to choose yet?

Good question :smile: I went through the 11/12 course catalogue and I think I'll be taking Econ 1A -20 credits (core module), Business and Management 1A - 20 credits and Environment of International Business -15 credits. That's 55 credits, so I presume I need to do at least 65 credits the second semester. You? :smile:
hey, sorry what an awfully late reply. I've browsed the catalogue a bit but haven't got any concrete choices as of yet as i'm uncertain about the number of credits etc ( in all honesty the stress of sorting it out is not worth it during my relaxing summer :biggrin: ) but I can say i'm very interested in courses which include environmental economics, sustainable development, political anthropology, macroeconomics and natural resources. I'm interested in so many things that I could find myself doing any of the available courses!
Reply 27
Original post by GlenGostlow
hey, sorry what an awfully late reply. I've browsed the catalogue a bit but haven't got any concrete choices as of yet as i'm uncertain about the number of credits etc ( in all honesty the stress of sorting it out is not worth it during my relaxing summer :biggrin: ) but I can say i'm very interested in courses which include environmental economics, sustainable development, political anthropology, macroeconomics and natural resources. I'm interested in so many things that I could find myself doing any of the available courses!

Yeah, I know what you mean :smile:
Reply 28
I've applied for business economics but am confused about the whole course choices and structure.

Can someone correct me if am wrong

From what i understand ive applied for business economics

I do all the compulsary business economics modules with a choice of alternative subjects (where do i find them?)

After 1st year continue business economics modules and one of the alternative subjects at advanced level, and pick another alternative subject.

After second year decide if you want to do singles or joint honours.

Does that mean if i do business economics in first year and pick business management modules, then i graduate with a business economics and business management joint honours?

Or do i have to apply for joint honours from UCAS?

Is this correct

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending