The Student Room Group

Public urination

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You're going to need tons of piss to contribute to an algal bloom.
Original post by Hopple

How come only your 3rd post in this thread has the app advert?

It was the only one of the three I posted from the new TSR app, as I was away from my computer (but still within wifi range.)

If you post from the App it comes up automatically at the bottom of your post.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
As long as you're out of the way/not peeing on someone's private property, I don't see the issue.
Reply 23
When i'm in the country i usually just go behind the nearest tree or bush, in the town or city i just look for the nearest pub
Reply 24
i only ever piss in public when im drunk lol, got caught pissing on a guys car door and window rofl. also got respect from some hench black guy walking by once when i pissed in a bin in the center of town , again when i was drunk lol
Original post by thunder_chunky
One evening In my younger days I was waiting for a train home and I was desperate so I went in a corner of the platform. The trickle made it's way to the edge of the platform so I promptly stopped before it started dripping onto the rails as it probably would have been one of the worst ways to get electricuted.

If it's somewhere that can take it like a flowerbed or bush or something like that I guess it's no bother, but if it's on the street I think of it as a little gross. I have been in London late at night on New years even and been in certain parts where people just line up against the walls. You had to do a hop, skip and jump to avoid the streams of piss running into the road.

How would that work?

Would the current seriously flow from the rails up the dribbling puddle of pee on to the platform and then continue through the airborne urine into your d*ck?
Countryside and parks, fine. Urban areas, bad.
I don't mind as long as they lick it up when they're done, dirty waste dumpers.
Reply 28
It's ok when no one is watching.

I find it really hard to urinate in urinals because it's in public, if there's someone else in the toilet it takes me ages to urinate. So I have to go into the cubicles.
I don't object to seeing a penis

but if it is being done where I can see it then it is being done where people walk ... yuk

bushes
corner of dark alley
countryside

all ok

street
pathway

not ok
As long as it is completely hidden, fine.

But I simply hate chavs, and other packs of males laughing their heads off watching their "mates" whip their junk out in broad daylight in the middle of a town and do it.

Hate it.
There is no way public urination in an urban environment is acceptable, it gives the rats diseases.
not ok, unless you're well hidden and don't create a large mess. Really only if its an emergency.
If you're really desperate and there are no public toilets in a near enough vicinity, what can you do?

Its always better to piss in public than piss on yourself. Obviously in a secluded and suitable location i.e. not outside WHsmith in broad daylight.
If you're driving in Australia/Brazil/Russia/USA/Canada/China, it probably isn't a rare thing tbh, they have ages between their motorway stops.
Reply 35
There should be more public toilets. And the ones that are there shouldn't be closed when they are most likely to be needed. Sometimes I have to go in an alleyway or something because the walk home from the pub takes enough time for my bladder to go from empty to about to burst. The thing is, there is a public toilet on the way. It's just never open.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending