?
Report 16 years ago
Yikes, I just came from school having lit up a fatty with my mates
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
one of the 6th form put a poster up saying there would be one a while ago at our school with an offical school heading on it, and everyone got really scared that they would get chucked out
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
what are your thoughts on that??
And what exactly is it going to do? Fine students will remember not to take anything during school time - but like it's going to stop them after school hours :rolleyes:
devilschild
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
very bad idea! surely what students get up to out of school is none of the schools business and as long as theyre not turning up2 skool high then i dont see y it would matter.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by devilschild)
very bad idea! surely what students get up to out of school is none of the schools business and as long as theyre not turning up2 skool high then i dont see y it would matter.
yeah, but they may as well not even bring it to school, then they won't gwt caught will they
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
And what exactly is it going to do? Fine students will remember not to take anything during school time - but like it's going to stop them after school hours :rolleyes:
Very true. But, I'm going to attempt to pull off the ultimate up-yours to the school system, and walk into an exam lean. Maybe my P1 resit...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yeah, but they may as well not even bring it to school, then they won't gwt caught will they
Either way i very much doubt it's going to have any effect. They'll most probably find another way around it.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Either way i very much doubt it's going to have any effect. They'll most probably find another way around it.
yeah...well they probably just don't want it in schools, and if people know there are gonna be searches, then it will probably work in that sense
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (25)
18.38%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (39)
28.68%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (72)
52.94%

Watched Threads