The Student Room Group

forgot to write the question number in my answer booklet in an exam!.... :O

Ok so in my exam the other day I had to use a second answer booklet to finish my answer to the last question BUT I forgot to write in the second booklet what the question number was. SO my question is, will they just scan in the second booklet and the examiner will just assume ( correctly ) that it is an extention of my last answer. OR will they not scan in it at all and the examiner will never know there was a second booklet and just assume that I ran out of time. I know this is a pretty stupid question but it's funny how things like this prey on your mind.
( exam board is OCR btw ).
THANKS.
x
Reply 1
Original post by HopefullyMedic
Ok so in my exam the other day I had to use a second answer booklet to finish my answer to the last question BUT I forgot to write in the second booklet what the question number was. SO my question is, will they just scan in the second booklet and the examiner will just assume ( correctly ) that it is an extention of my last answer. OR will they not scan in it at all and the examiner will never know there was a second booklet and just assume that I ran out of time. I know this is a pretty stupid question but it's funny how things like this prey on your mind.
( exam board is OCR btw ).
THANKS.
x

I didn't put any numbers on my questions for my A2 Eng Lit exam in January (completely forgot!), but it didn't make any difference - the markers will know which questions your writing about :wink:
Original post by skylight17
I didn't put any numbers on my questions for my A2 Eng Lit exam in January (completely forgot!), but it didn't make any difference - the markers will know which questions your writing about :wink:

Thanks - i know that it wont be a problem really but it's nice for other people to tell you that :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by HopefullyMedic
Thanks - i know that it wont be a problem really but it's nice for other people to tell you that :biggrin:

just wondering, did the second booklet get marked in the end? because I've done the same thing :L
Epic necrobump

Quick Reply

Latest