Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rate my shirt and give me your opinion! :d Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    o.k guys
    just bought a shirt for going to one of my mates parties in, but i dont usually were shirts, but i thought i would try it cos thats what most people ar uni wear?

anyways, found a shirt that i liked, not sure if its meant to be wore like this or open with a white shirt underneath or s omething?
    anyways could you guys take a look and tell me what you think of it? beacause im not to sure....
    and im thinking of wearing these pants too ....

from the back

what anybody think? am i even wearing it right lol? but i think its looks ok, i usaully wear polo shirts... shall i get a pick f what i usually wear up?

thanks TSR

ReputationRep:
    not bad
    are they jeans or chinos you're wearing?

ReputationRep:
    I have something similar!

Needs to see the shoes now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I can work closed or with a white tshirt underneath, either way it looks nice

ReputationRep:
    Nice shirt

Now, you need moar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lapples)
    not bad
    are they jeans or chinos you're wearing?
    jeans, im not a fan of chinos

and to the other guy - kka225
    theses are the shoes - there a bit mucky and need a clean :P

and sorry about the engines there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sliceofcake)
    I can work closed or with a white tshirt underneath, either way it looks nice
    wich do you think would be better? - i was thinking with a white shirt too...

ReputationRep:
    I like how you are wearing it now.
    Maybe invest in a new pair of shoes though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chill543)
    wich do you think would be better? - i was thinking with a white shirt too...
    Well I'm biased because I quite like shirts, so I'd say just the shirt with the top button or two undone but that doesn't mean with a white tshirt is bad.

ReputationRep:
    lol i agree with that alotties

thanks for the reply guys
    nothing bad said about it so thats good. i think i shall wear it

ReputationRep:
    Its Nice

Smart but Casual! Perfect for a party!

Top Looks half the Effort x

ReputationRep:
    The shirt looks cheap. And a shirt may be too formal for uni.
    Most people just wear t-shirts and polos. And the people who wish they went to Oxford wear shirts under jumpers

How can you neg me - it has writing on the back, how cheap can you get

ReputationRep:
    The shirt is a nice one Chill and so is the pant you are wearing. A person should wear clothes, in which he should feel comfortable. All things fine, but just tell me one thing, why have you hidden your face ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crispinross)
    The shirt is a nice one Chill and so is the pant you are wearing. A person should wear clothes, in which he should feel comfortable. All things fine, but just tell me one thing, why have you hidden your face ?
    i dont feel comftable posting a picture of my face onto a public forum beacause you get them 'strange' people....
    and thanks

ReputationRep:
    Right heres my advice and please dont take this the wrong way, but your going the wrong way about the shirt youve picked, imo check/plaid is out this year and the big "in" style of shirt for the summer is the oxford shirt in light colours such as blue and light pink

- The shirt has writing on the back for one and this instantly makes it seem a little tacky, plus the fact its short sleeve and everyone knows short sleeve shirts and jeans dont look right

I would suggest having a look on ASOS for some cheap oxford shirts, heres a couple of suggestions, as they would go well with the jeans !

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Oxford...ort=3&clr=Blue

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Oxford...rt=3&clr=Brown

at the end of the day though, aslong as you feel comfortable wearing the shirt you picked then just wear it

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks nice It's the kind of outfit my boyfriend wears when he goes out

ReputationRep:
    You can wear it however you like, there's no set rules. ;D
    It looks good how you're wearing it now. You could even wear it open with a white top underneath - I think that'd look better with jeans.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.