The Student Room Group

24 hours in A&E

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Helenia
I was pissed off that they didn't emphasise anywhere near enough just how much of a con the Burzynski clinic is.

Yeah the oncologist's response to that kinda confused me, he just mildly discouraged it, mentioning that there wasn't any evidence to support it but that in that position you would try anything, when i expected him to full out explain what it was and why it was an awful idea.
Reply 21
I love this programme!

My shifts in A&E are never this interesting.
Reply 22
I think it's brilliant, really focuses on the patients, sometimes even when they're just sitting their with relatives and saying nothing it can be very revealing.

But I will never cycle to work now. Ever.
Reply 23
Anyone saw the 2nd episode? Absolutely loved it. It was really nice for the show to showto that in the end, doctors are humans. Great show :smile:
Reply 24
OMG, just saw my old registrar in resus in tonight's show!
Original post by Helenia
OMG, just saw my old registrar in resus in tonight's show!

Just saw a student from my year and an f1 from a ward I frequent!
Watching tonights episode, I would've thought that there should've been better security around the entrance and near the ambulances so those gang members couldn't hang around there?
Reply 27
George & Bea really made me smile.

The most adorable couple thus far on the show imo :smile:
Reply 28
Anyone know when last nights episode will be up on 4od?
Reply 29
Original post by Mudya

I know I'm waiting for this too. I think possibly today after 11 because they show the repeat of yesterday's episode today at 10pm but I'm not sure :redface:

4od really pisses me off sometimes.
Original post by Mudya

Original post by Cheddar
I know I'm waiting for this too. I think possibly today after 11 because they show the repeat of yesterday's episode today at 10pm but I'm not sure :redface:

4od really pisses me off sometimes.

It was online earlier today at like 9am. I don't know where it has gone!

I enjoyed the episode slightly more than last week. Not quite sure why... I think it was because it showed some wider issues (knife crime in South London), alongside the personal recovery stories.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by insignificant
Watching tonights episode, I would've thought that there should've been better security around the entrance and near the ambulances so those gang members couldn't hang around there?

This. Also if I remember correctly, they actually wandered through the A&E at one point!
Does anyone know where/if you can watch season 1 episodes?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 33
Original post by Pandabär
It was online earlier today at like 9am. I don't know where it has gone!

I enjoyed the episode slightly more than last week. Not quite sure why... I think it was because it showed some wider issues (knife crime in South London), alongside the personal recovery stories.

Hm for some reason the episode tonight that should have been episode 2 wasn't shown, it was a repeat of episode 1...this might be connected to why it's not on 4od?

Annoyed I was looking forward to watching this.
Reply 34
does anyone else find that Asian doctor quite hot. :colondollar:
Reply 35
Yess i love it!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap
Wanted to watch tonights episode, its on the C4 homepage saying its now on 4OD but you cant actually watch it...wtf!?
Original post by hypercaine.
Wanted to watch tonights episode, its on the C4 homepage saying its now on 4OD but you cant actually watch it...wtf!?

That's what I was thinking too :s-smilie:
Loved tonights episode. So glad that woman with the short hair from the first series has resurfaced. LOVE her she's great.
Reply 39
This is what they posted under the comments for episode 3:
'Hi. Channel 4 took an editorial decision not to show the repeated programme, however it may well be repeated at some later date. Please check the listings - thanks'.

It may have something to do with an ongoing court case, just gutted I missed that episode.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending