The Student Room Group

guys r confusing

hi i cant understand this lad that i used to go out wiv. hes my friends brother and he asked me out after showing signs that he liked me. we just snogged a few times and that was it. however i rang him up on the fourth day to ask if he was comming out and he just said no and bye. the next few days we didnt really speak but a few months later which is now were speaking and hes acting like he did before he asked me.

can any lads explain how this guy thinks lol. is there any chance of us going out again do u think or is it over by the way hes acting.
thanx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A Wolfman117 in the making
Reply 2

Hahhaaha,

Yes just needs a bit of americanising, soppifying, and pseudo-intellectualising.
Reply 3

are you saying he's bisexual?
emmz
hi i cant understand this lad that i used to go out wiv. hes my friends brother and he asked me out after showing signs that he liked me. we just snogged a few times and that was it. however i rang him up on the fourth day to ask if he was comming out and he just said no and bye. the next few days we didnt really speak but a few months later which is now were speaking and hes acting like he did before he asked me.

can any lads explain how this guy thinks lol. is there any chance of us going out again do u think or is it over by the way hes acting.
thanx

Boys are often dicks in the way they treat girls at your age. DOnt worry about it.
perhaps the lad is frightened of commitment
Reply 6
elpaw
are you saying he's bisexual?

She's Wolfman117 in the making, so she hasn't developed the requisite bisexuality bit for the male members. Nor the lesbian tendencies for the females.
Reply 7
She's Wolfman117 in the making, so she hasn't developed the requisite bisexuality bit for the male members. Nor the lesbian tendencies for the females.

but maybe if her admirer was bisexual, that would explain some things
Reply 8
Joey_Johns
Boys are often dicks in the way they treat girls at your age. DOnt worry about it.

speaking from experience?
elpaw
speaking from experience?

Lol. I was a bit of a lad in my younger days with the rest of my friends, sexually rapacious boarding schoolers hehe. I'm a good boy now though, I've been going out with my girlfriend for over two years :biggrin:
Reply 10
Joey_Johns
Lol. I was a bit of a lad in my younger days with the rest of my friends, sexually rapacious boarding schoolers hehe. I'm a good boy now though, I've been going out with my girlfriend for over two years :biggrin:

and only cheated on her 6 or 7 times, eh jj?
'
{ingnik']and only cheated on her 6 or 7 times, eh jj?

Er, no. Never.
Reply 12
Joey_Johns
Er, no. Never.

good man. what do you get her for her birthday? i need some ideas.
Reply 13
girls are confusing to guys. guys are cofusing to girls. that's relativity.
'
{ingnik']good man. what do you get her for her birthday? i need some ideas.

A watch she really wanted. A little materialistic but i'm more bothered about her being happy then what it cost.

Depends how old she is?
What is "snogged"?
Reply 16
Ronnie Raygun
What is "snogged"?

basically a full-on kiss (i dont know what USAeans call it)
Reply 17
Ronnie Raygun
What is "snogged"?

hehe - you don't know what a snog is :tongue: spaz monkey :wink:

are there many US phrases we don't know over here i wonder?
Reply 18
french kissing? but you cant say french in american now can you? like french fries are FREEDOM FRIES!! so maybe it's freedom kissing.

:shrug:
Reply 19
Gimp
hardly any americans know what wank/wanking/wanker means, which i find strangely amusing :smile:

they do following graham norton.

did you know "bellevill rendezvous" was renamed in america to "the triplets of belleville" because rendezvous is too french?

Latest

Trending

Trending