Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i cant understand this lad that i used to go out wiv. hes my friends brother and he asked me out after showing signs that he liked me. we just snogged a few times and that was it. however i rang him up on the fourth day to ask if he was comming out and he just said no and bye. the next few days we didnt really speak but a few months later which is now were speaking and hes acting like he did before he asked me.

can any lads explain how this guy thinks lol. is there any chance of us going out again do u think or is it over by the way hes acting.
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    A Wolfman117 in the making

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Hahhaaha,

Yes just needs a bit of americanising, soppifying, and pseudo-intellectualising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    are you saying he's bisexual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    hi i cant understand this lad that i used to go out wiv. hes my friends brother and he asked me out after showing signs that he liked me. we just snogged a few times and that was it. however i rang him up on the fourth day to ask if he was comming out and he just said no and bye. the next few days we didnt really speak but a few months later which is now were speaking and hes acting like he did before he asked me.

can any lads explain how this guy thinks lol. is there any chance of us going out again do u think or is it over by the way hes acting.
    thanx
    Boys are often dicks in the way they treat girls at your age. DOnt worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps the lad is frightened of commitment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    are you saying he's bisexual?
    She's Wolfman117 in the making, so she hasn't developed the requisite bisexuality bit for the male members. Nor the lesbian tendencies for the females.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    She's Wolfman117 in the making, so she hasn't developed the requisite bisexuality bit for the male members. Nor the lesbian tendencies for the females.
    but maybe if her admirer was bisexual, that would explain some things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Boys are often dicks in the way they treat girls at your age. DOnt worry about it.
    speaking from experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    speaking from experience?
    Lol. I was a bit of a lad in my younger days with the rest of my friends, sexually rapacious boarding schoolers hehe. I'm a good boy now though, I've been going out with my girlfriend for over two years

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I was a bit of a lad in my younger days with the rest of my friends, sexually rapacious boarding schoolers hehe. I'm a good boy now though, I've been going out with my girlfriend for over two years
    and only cheated on her 6 or 7 times, eh jj?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    and only cheated on her 6 or 7 times, eh jj?
    Er, no. Never.

ReputationRep:
    Er, no. Never.
    good man. what do you get her for her birthday? i need some ideas.

ReputationRep:
    girls are confusing to guys. guys are cofusing to girls. that's relativity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    good man. what do you get her for her birthday? i need some ideas.
    A watch she really wanted. A little materialistic but i'm more bothered about her being happy then what it cost.

Depends how old she is?

ReputationRep:
    What is "snogged"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronnie Raygun)
    What is "snogged"?
    basically a full-on kiss (i dont know what USAeans call it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronnie Raygun)
    What is "snogged"?
    hehe - you don't know what a snog is spaz monkey

are there many US phrases we don't know over here i wonder?

ReputationRep:
    french kissing? but you cant say french in american now can you? like french fries are FREEDOM FRIES!! so maybe it's freedom kissing.

:shrug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    hardly any americans know what ****/*******/****** means, which i find strangely amusing
    they do following graham norton.

did you know "bellevill rendezvous" was renamed in america to "the triplets of belleville" because rendezvous is too french?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.