Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronnie Raygun)
    "i beleive he said it at around the same time he said "most of out imports are coming from abroad" LMAO"

See people laugh at this stuff...which is cool ....until you start believeing that it's true. Bush has said some dumb stuff....but who hasn't? Every word he says is scrutinized....it boils down to nothing more than unfair media coverage.

I'd like to see proof that Bush said this....then I'll believe it.
    Chill will ya, the man has said some pretty stupid things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronnie Raygun)
    "Fanny packs!"

That's lame....I've never heard that.
    You've never heard of a fanny pack??
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    You've never heard of a fanny pack??
    bum bag
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    How about RUmsfeld's (sp?) known unknowy-known-known speech? WHO advises these politicans? (not the World Health Organisation LOL)

Our politicans are slimy, but I don't know of too many speechs that they have cocked-up so completely.

ReputationRep:
    “Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me because, as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know.

“We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

“But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”
    That's what he said. He was awarded the gobbledegook award by the plain english campaign people.

ReputationRep:
    yup we sure are confusing, but girls are no better......

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.