The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4640
Original post by ZOMFG_it'sCaiters
Hey guys, am I the only one that watches videos of people opening up they're GCSE results on youtube? XD I don't know whether it makes me feel better or worse tbh.

That made me laugh haha! It was so random.
I don't know whether I'll open mine at school or home.
Hey guys, am I the only one that watches videos of people opening up they're GCSE results on youtube? XD I don't know whether it makes me feel better or worse tbh.

I watched some so that I know what people get, bottom and top grades... It makes me feel quite good actually :P
All I have left is 4 exams, all humanities. History, History sources, Geography (physical) and RS. Why do they have to be long answer subjects -.-' Im going to have carpal tunnel, I swear.
Original post by Deziah
Oh wow, at least they go fairly quickly.
What you planning on doing in September? :smile:

Hopefully:smile:
In September sixth form starts, and I guess hard work also begins too!
You?
Any plans for after exams? Partying or wasting it away on the internet? I'm definitely doing the latter. ^.^
Reply 4645
Original post by justanotherindigo
Hopefully:smile:
In September sixth form starts, and I guess hard work also begins too!
You?

I'm going to a sixth form college, completely new experience haha.
Original post by usycool1
I probably have done the paper but I can't remember the question of the top of my head. Was it something like to prove that the sum of two consecutive odd numbers is always a multiple of 8 or something? :smile:

Oh, and I desperately hope that a proving question comes up; I love those questions :smile: Makes the paper a bit more interesting :tongue:

It was prove that the sum of two consecutive odd numbers is always odd. Lol a multipleof 8? 4 and 5 are consecutive, are they a multiple of 8 hehehe?
Well, you are a Sheldon!:tongue:
So you are good at English then! You make yourself sound like your not!
I hope so:smile: I didn't do 5 minutes on non-stop taking for nothing!:biggrin:

Well I am good at english lit - if I try though; can't get away with messin about like in maths unfortunately:frown:

But I am not very creative so I am not great at language. I just scrape an A overall in my GCSE (we did exams last year so it depends on August when we find out what our coursework marks are as there are no boundaries since it is a new spec. Loool I am sure you will go far. You seem like a great person and I am sure on the daily mail one day I will see '' Cancer Cure found'' by Justanotherindigo on the front page lool(or whatever your name is)!!!

EDIT: Watching Big Bang atm
So sad:frown:
I have 8 exams left!
3 next week, 4 the following and 1 then FREEDOM!:biggrin:

7 next week, 3 the following and then FREEDOM, (and then 1 more german exam)
Original post by GreenLantern1

We probably do a different spec. I do OCR B. There is OCR A, OCR B and OCR C so you are probably one of the other specs.

Oh okay :h:
It was prove that the sum of two consecutive odd numbers is always odd. Lol a multipleof 8? 4 and 5 are consecutive, are they a multiple of 8 hehehe?

Ahaha lol I wasn't thinking :tongue:
Ahaha lol I wasn't thinking :tongue:

Hehe. It indeed seems so! What did you get in that paper? I have yet to do the calculator paper for it tomorrow.
Reply 4652
Any plans for after exams? Partying or wasting it away on the internet? I'm definitely doing the latter. ^.^

I have prom a few days after my last exam, and I've got a few parties after as well. Want to do some work experience and start preparing for A-levels, if I ever get round to it haha.

You are not alone, i do it when i'm procastinating al the time, it both depresses me and makes me feel good about my grades, i want to upload a video but i know i'll just burst in tears
I thought i was a weirdo doing that type of stuff sometimes i even watch people opening their AS and A2, not pretty:cry2:
Reply 4654

Oh wow, i never knew that there were people who did that but im gonna take a look now :tongue:

ahahaha... I didn't know those videos existed!!! :biggrin: but I shall go look at some now :colone:
Hehe. It indeed seems so! What did you get in that paper? I have yet to do the calculator paper for it tomorrow.

I scored 97 on the non-calc :smile: You? :smile:
I scored 97 on the non-calc :smile: You? :smile:

Got 100 on that one:smile: Non Calc I think I a better for than Calc. That was a real nice paper for me; hope we get one as nice as that in the real thing!
Got 100 on that one:smile: Non Calc I think I a better for than Calc. That was a real nice paper for me; hope we get one as nice as that in the real thing!

Well done! :biggrin: Tbh, I'm kinda hoping for a slightly hard paper as I always muck up the easier questions because of silly mistakes :tongue:
Reply 4659
Original post by Adriennet
because it was hard :frown:

i'm doing the ncs which means I've going to wales in a month woo! :wink:

Aww I thought the second section was tough..your trip sounds awesome but whats ncs?? Lol..I'm in London for two days which is nothing compared to your month in Wales :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest