Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Bought a BB regret it now wanna go back to Iphone Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im on a 12month sim only, im only a month into my contract but I miss my iphone ahah

Want to go back to iphone but do I wait for Iphone 5 or get an Iphone 4s breaking my contract (its £110 to break the contract, can sell the phone back to orange for £100 with the recycle reward thing) and get a 4s on contract or wait till iphone 5?

ReputationRep:
    Winner for the 2012 "Most Unsurprising Thread Title" award.

I'd probably wait for the 5 now. By then it'll cost less to get out of your contract. When that is though I cannot say.

ReputationRep:
    Really? You were surprised that Blackberrys are awful devices? Wait for the iPhone 5 probably will be in October only 5 months plus it will cost less to buy out your contract!!!!

Since it's sim-only can you not just buy a used iPhone and stick your sim card in it? You can cut the standard sim card down to micro-sim format with a pair of scissors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    Since it's sim-only can you not just buy a used iPhone and stick your sim card in it? You can cut the standard sim card down to micro-sim format with a pair of scissors.
    thats what i done in the end, bought a cheapy iphone 3gs off ebay for £100, iphone4 was too much money, no need to buy a new sim either. sold it back to orange for £80 so was ok in the end.

ReputationRep:
    #seriouswesternproblem

ReputationRep:
    WTF did you buy a bb for? bbm? performance? xD

I bought my bb for its qwerty keyboard tbh ^_^ I hate typing on small touchscreen devices, albeit loving my iPad <3

ReputationRep:
    Really? They're not bad, you just probably bought it out of hype, and might have bought a fairly bad one. I have 90+ contacts on bbm and have an ipod so I think it's amazing, you'll find if lots of your friends have bbm it makes life so much easier

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 25, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.