Megan Fox is ugly!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
kingsarecool
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Name:  megan-fox-no-makeup.jpg
Views: 7278
Size:  82.9 KB
she has no personality.
She looks dreadful.
she doesn't smile.
She's talentless.
dean01234
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
she looks dreadful
are you sure OP?

Jimbo1234
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Even without makeup she is pretty fine. If my gf looked like that when she was rough then dayum I would be happy.
geetar
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
She's not ugly, but there are way more attractive women out there.
internet tough guy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Overrated IMO, but would still plow with the force of a thousand jumbo jets.
Starfruit
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Hmmm. I think everyone can look both ugly and pretty depending on how they do their hair/makeup etc and depending on the photo they're in.
dean01234
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geetar)
She's not ugly, but there are way more attractive women out there.
No way, she may not be the most attractive celebrity, but she is still high up there.

And in terms of normal people (non celebrity) she is extremely attractive... Anyone who would say that she is less than a 10/10 is deluded and living in a fantasy world.

(edit) seriously what is it with people giving me negative ratings for me pointing out how insanely hot megan fox is, while yes she is overrated she is still far more attractive than 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of normal people
roh
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kingsarecool)
Name:  megan-fox-no-makeup.jpg
Views: 7278
Size:  82.9 KB
she has no personality.
She looks dreadful.
she doesn't smile.
She's talentless.
Let's be honest if you pulled her you'd be telling your mates about it for the next decade and build a statue in honour of the event.
cooldudeman
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
you're ugly!
geetar
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dean01234)
No way, she may not be the most attractive celebrity, but she is still high up there.

And in terms of normal people (non celebrity) she is extremely attractive... Anyone who would say that she is less than a 10/10 is deluded and living in a fantasy world.
So, you agree with me. Thanks.
dean01234
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
So, you agree with me. Thanks.
you said women (implying normal women) not celebrities...

I said celebrities.
TheHansa
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Too freckly
Awful dress sense
Gormless expression
Wonky teeth
and a tramp stamp to seal the deal

4/10 would not bang

The only thing she really has going for her is her piercing blue eyes which need correct lighting, makeup and a camera man to look stunning as the first picture and the photoshoot demonstrate.
UrbanPixie
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
r ewe blind?
geetar
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dean01234)
you said women (implying normal women) not celebrities...

I said celebrities.
I can think of a few normal women who are better looking than her. Not many, but a few.
Ham22
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
Right... even in that 'bad' photo, she looks pretty.
username540512
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Okcupid did some study on this. Fox is one of the most controversial celebs out there. Much more a love or hate case. Apparently that controversial beauty is more valued than classical looks, in the eyes of the beholder.

The more you know.
snapper1
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I don't think she's 'ugly', but I think she was/is still massively over rated as being one of the hottest females in the world. She has a hot body but facially...I just don't get it.
dean01234
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TheHansa)
Too freckly
Awful dress sense
Gormless expression
Wonky teeth
and a tramp stamp to seal the deal

4/10 would not bang
You have to be taking the p***,

what for you is a 10, there isn't anyone who is 6 higher than megan fox.

So you will die alone because of your messed up, deluded rating of women and standards that are incredibly high...
dean01234
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I can think of a few normal women who are better looking than her. Not many, but a few.
I need to spend more time with you...

I don't think I have seen, let alone met a girl who I would pick over megan fox...
tinman1
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by snapper1)
I don't think she's 'ugly', but I think she was/is still massively over rated as being one of the hottest females in the world. She has a hot body but facially...I just don't get it.
You look a bit like her actually......
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (85)
40.67%
The paper was reasonable (97)
46.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (16)
7.66%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
5.26%

Watched Threads