Turn on thread page Beta

would u take him back? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i can't express how much i appreciate you all replying to my thread. this is the worst thing i've ever had to deal with in my life and i'm just so glad that people like you all could take time away from what your doing to give your honest and much needed advice to me, this has really helped, to know that people i don't know care enough to help is truely a heart warmer. at this point i don't think i can ever trust him again, it look me years to trust him after the first brake up and i told him how much of a big step it was for me and how petrified i was to trust him with my heart again, he knew how fragile i was inside and how easily anything he did could crush me, he's always known, he knew i loved him the first time i met him and he knew that i believed with every ounce of my love for him everytime he told me he loved me. i could never trust him again no matter how much i wanted to, this was my life not just my heart he has broken, we were going to get married after uni and have a life together, he told me it was what HE wanted. i can't go back into that, i know i'll never stop loving him and that how much i hurt will fade eventually but it will always hurt and i will always know that I wasn't enough and i can't live with that, i can't live with him being in my life. He's history. i'm moving on, it will be hard but i think i can.
    thanx everyone, you are all too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    i can't express how much i appreciate you all replying to my thread. this is the worst thing i've ever had to deal with in my life and i'm just so glad that people like you all could take time away from what your doing to give your honest and much needed advice to me, this has really helped, to know that people i don't know care enough to help is truely a heart warmer. at this point i don't think i can ever trust him again, it look me years to trust him after the first brake up and i told him how much of a big step it was for me and how petrified i was to trust him with my heart again, he knew how fragile i was inside and how easily anything he did could crush me, he's always known, he knew i loved him the first time i met him and he knew that i believed with every ounce of my love for him everytime he told me he loved me. i could never trust him again no matter how much i wanted to, this was my life not just my heart he has broken, we were going to get married after uni and have a life together, he told me it was what HE wanted. i can't go back into that, i know i'll never stop loving him and that how much i hurt will fade eventually but it will always hurt and i will always know that I wasn't enough and i can't live with that, i can't live with him being in my life. He's history. i'm moving on, it will be hard but i think i can.
    thanx everyone, you are all too much.

I am sure that you are a good looking girl. Remeber that there are other people out there. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, now you are free! :cool: But please dont assume all males are the same, it wouldn't be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    if they've done it once they can easlily do it again

sad but true
    find somebody new
    the sooner the better
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    if they've done it once they can easlily do it again
    I disagree. I cheated early on in university despite having a gf at home, but have not done it again despite plenty of chances to.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'd stick with him. At university, despite what people may say, there is a certain pressure to 'do stuff' with the opposite sex (or same sex if that is where your interests lie). Whilst that does not begin to justify him cheating, it may explain it to some extent.

There are 8 people in my flat. Back in September, two of the girls, and me had partners. They are both single now, one was cheated on and the other cheated and dumped her bloke. I'm still with my gf though. I did cheat, early on. And it was horrible. Knowing I'd let myself down etc. My gf didn't/won't find out. I kept my emotions (mainly anger directed at myself) from her and shared them just with some close friends. It will go down as a mistake not to be repeated.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry all for posting 3 consecutive messages. Just wanted to say to Snow White good luck, because you sound like a terrific girl.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.