The Student Room Group

What does it take to get a nice boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Nice boys want a nice girlfriend. One they can trust, feel content with, feel themselves around. Generally, nice guys have their own stupid stuff going on and will usually shut off to most of the world. They want a girl they can be open enough with so that this stuff doesn't matter. It interests that girl and she loves him for it.

We (yeah, I feel i'm a 'nice' guy. Maybe not looks wise but...) just want someone dependable.

Frankly, nice guys want nice girls.
Reply 141
Original post by im so academic
Yes I know it's mostly about looks - but anything else?

I gotta say that you girls don't know what you have, he's prob in your life already, you don't want nice as you always treat the nice guys badly.
Reply 142
Original post by Anonymous
From my experience - if you're not blonde, blue eyed, petite, size 6, have sex on the first day of meeting said bloke, you've got no chance!

(Just saying from previous experiences)

well, someone's a bit bitter...

OP - being confident, happy with yourself, being able to laugh at yourself, not being judgemental and by meeting more people.
be nice yourself
Reply 144
:biggrin:
Original post by ct2k7

looool So true!!
OMG MEN ARE SOO ANNOYING AND SUCH JERKS! I WISH IS WAS A LESBIAN SO ME N MAH GIRLIES COULD JUSTEAT ICE CREAM AND WATCH TWILIGHT BEFORE READING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY XDDDDDDD

Honestly, all the nice boyfriends are right where you left them. In the friendzone.

If you date a dickhead for a boyfriend only to find out later that he is a dickhead, then you're kind of asking for it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by KentaKobashi
OMG MEN ARE SOO ANNOYING AND SUCH JERKS! I WISH IS WAS A LESBIAN SO ME N MAH GIRLIES COULD JUSTEAT ICE CREAM AND WATCH TWILIGHT BEFORE READING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY XDDDDDDD

Honestly, all the nice boyfriends are right where you left them. In the friendzone.

If you date a dickhead for a boyfriend only to find out later that he is a dickhead, then you're kind of asking for it.

Are you female? If so, you should probably change your orientation sign - it shows that you're a man.
The imperius curse!
Original post by Samus2
well, someone's a bit bitter...

OP - being confident, happy with yourself, being able to laugh at yourself, not being judgemental and by meeting more people.

I guess so. :s-smilie:
Original post by KentaKobashi

This attitude ****ing annoys me.

"If you date a dickhead for a boyfriend only to find out later that he is a dickhead, then you're kind of asking for it". Right. So because a girl fancied a boy, dated this boy, and then said boy cheated/did something dickish - she was asking for it? Contrary to popular belief, most girls DON'T KNOW that their boyfriend is going to cheat on them. They generally have a level of trust for their partners, is that not so bad? If you were to date a girl who cheated on you, I'm sure you'd be pissed if someone said "oh you should have known, she's a slag". Just because your opinion of a guy is bad, it doesn't mean everyone thinks the same as you.

Why are girls slated for not fancying their friends? Girls don't have to fancy you just because you're nice. I don't fancy my friends, but that doesn't mean everyone else I like is a prat. People fancy other people for qualities that are special to them, it is not a crime if they don't happen to be your qualities.

I'm going to hazard a guess you are a 'nice guy'? Well some top tips; don't show any girl this kind of attitude as it makes you seem like your a whinging, overdramatic fool, don't blame girls for getting into bad relationships, and for gods sake, please don't generalise all girls into your first paragraph
Original post by Schmucks
Nice boys want a nice girlfriend. One they can trust, feel content with, feel themselves around. Generally, nice guys have their own stupid stuff going on and will usually shut off to most of the world. They want a girl they can be open enough with so that this stuff doesn't matter. It interests that girl and she loves him for it.

We (yeah, I feel i'm a 'nice' guy. Maybe not looks wise but...) just want someone dependable.

Frankly, nice guys want nice girls.

Everything above is 110% true. I consider myself a 'nice' guy also.
You should probably listen to what Schmucks has said and take it on board. He's made a large contribution to this thread with a lot of valid points.
Come on now folks, don't feed people this 'friend zone' *******s. It doesn't exist - it is a state of mind.

The best relationships come from strong friendships, because being best mates as well as lovers is what it's all about.
Reply 152
Original post by Flibble22
Come on now folks, don't feed people this 'friend zone' *******s. It doesn't exist - it is a state of mind.

The best relationships come from strong friendships, because being best mates as well as lovers is what it's all about.

I can vouch for that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending