ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    yes
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I've recently had a change of heart about this. Assuming a simplistic view that the 'country folk' want to keep it and the 'town folk' want to ban in, what business is it of the town folk to say what country folk can and can't do? The town folk would never accept it if for example the country folk said night clubs should be banned because they encourage drug taking (I used this example because I consider drug taking to be a much more important issue than fox hunting).

Lets keep our noses out of other people's business instead of dictating what people can and can't do all the time.
    Do you think it would be 'a shame' to ban it as it goes back a long way and is part of our heritage?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it should be banned unless foxes end up facing extinction due to it. Lets face it if the hunters don't shoot them they'll just kamikaze into a dual carriageway to decorate the road anyway.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.