Posted from TSR Mobile

No, nothing here yet.
Reply 782
Original post by fayemx
Has anyone got an offer for physics yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still waiting! And I applied more than three months ago :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Soc. Anth. AS marks bit dodgy. But GCSE profile is pretty good.... fingers crossed.
Reply 784
Got rejected from St Andrews Computer Science, though I was made an offer by Cambridge. That's interesting :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Name: Ananya
Subjects: English, Math, Psychology and Economics
Course: English Literature
First Choice: Durham (although I'm not very happy with the college I've been allocated to)
Reply 786
Original post by ananyachandra
Name: Ananya
Subjects: English, Math, Psychology and Economics
Course: English Literature
First Choice: Durham (although I'm not very happy with the college I've been allocated to)

Which college have you been allocated to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PastaPasta
Hey guys, applying for psychology here, haven't heard anything and the waiting is killing me :frown: Have any of you psychologists got an offer yet?

No still waiting :frown: think my chances are slim but id still rather know now either way...seems like forever since i first applied :smile:
Reply 788
Original post by LETSJaM
Hi everyone

Thought I'd create a thread for 2013 applicants as I couldn't see one and a couple of other uni's have these pages now.

Just fill in the form below: :tongue:

Name:
Course:
Subjects studying:
1st Choice?:

<3 x

sup c:
Name: meg
Course: geography
Subjects: history, geography, music and music tech
First choice?: definitely c:

has anyone heard anything for geography yet? I've not even heard of anyone else applying for it this year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected from Computer Science (doing IB) =/
Reply 790
Did you guys not receive an e-mail from the admissions saying that everyone (apart from medicine) should expect to receive a decision within the next four weeks? I received this e-mail the 21st January (one week after submitting my application), which means they will have made their decisions by the 18th February, according to the e-mail. Not sure if this just applies to international students though...
Original post by VildeRH
Did you guys not receive an e-mail from the admissions saying that everyone (apart from medicine) should expect to receive a decision within the next four weeks? I received this e-mail the 21st January (one week after submitting my application), which means they will have made their decisions by the 18th February, according to the e-mail. Not sure if this just applies to international students though...

No :frown: I haven't heard anything since October when I sent my application off, but that gives me hope, thank you! I've been waiting for far to long :smile:

Edit: sorry didn't read your original post properly, I'm a rest of the UK applicant. No hope for me then :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by EdgeLuxe
Got rejected from St Andrews Computer Science, though I was made an offer by Cambridge. That's interesting :biggrin:

What are your predicted grades?
Reply 793
Original post by VildeRH

Well did you mention you were international? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 794
Original post by VildeRH

Hey !
I received the same one on January 16th :smile: And yes, i think it is just for international applicants :wink:
What did you apply for ?
Original post by VildeRH

When I applied, I got that about a week after I sent my application. 4 weeks later, they wanted my transcript, and less than two weeks after that I had an offer. So don't hold exactly to the 4 week deadline; it's a rough estimate.

And yes, I think it's just for international.
Reply 796
Got rejected for international relations , really bummed out , does anyone think there's any way to still get in like clearance day or whatever , i have an offer from edinburgh , but St Andrews oooh St Andres...(sigh)
Reply 797
Original post by ElizabethRG
When I applied, I got that about a week after I sent my application. 4 weeks later, they wanted my transcript, and less than two weeks after that I had an offer. So don't hold exactly to the 4 week deadline; it's a rough estimate.

And yes, I think it's just for international.

Hey ! transcript ? Isn't the predicted grades enough ??
(What transcripts did you send?)
Reply 798
Original post by brohoe
Got rejected for international relations , really bummed out , does anyone think there's any way to still get in like clearance day or whatever , i have an offer from edinburgh , but St Andrews oooh St Andres...(sigh)

That sucks.. Gosh, now i'm freaked out... Also applied for IR :s-smilie:
(Congrats on your offer -Edinburgh- !)
Reply 799
Anyone had an offer for computer science yet? (home students)
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending