Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
luckey bugger
Sparkey
Its Baaaaaack!!!! And this time its heavier :cool:

Anyone else get sent home 'cause of the snow? I did Yay
:biggrin:
*runs off to make a snowman*

Really? Where are you? I'm in Hertfordshire, so hopefully it'll be the same down here soon.
Reply 3
Evil Muffin
Really? Where are you? I'm in Hertfordshire, so hopefully it'll be the same down here soon.

I'm In Aberdare south Wales, Its quite heavy :tongue:
Sparkey
I'm In Aberdare south Wales, Its quite heavy :tongue:

which school?
Reply 5
ickle_katy
which school?

Aberdare Girls School :biggrin:
Snow. Grrr...
Why doesn't it ever snow here! :mad:
Iluvatar
Snow. Grrr...
Why doesn't it ever snow here! :mad:

we had snow this morning as well! it only lasted 5 mins
Reply 8
Where's it snowing?
Reply 9
Woohoo! It is SNOWING!!!!!! Finally! It is so heavy, you can hardly see the other side of the street! :eek:
Not a chance I'm going out though, I've had too many bad experiences with snow :frown: I just like watching it from my warm cosy bedroom!
Reply 10
Cate
Woohoo! It is SNOWING!!!!!! Finally! It is so heavy, you can hardly see the other side of the street! :eek:
Not a chance I'm going out though, I've had too many bad experiences with snow :frown: I just like watching it from my warm cosy bedroom!

Where abouts in England are you?? It's really sunny where I am (but flippin freezing though!)
Reply 11
suz19
Where abouts in England are you?? It's really sunny where I am (but flippin freezing though!)

Hehe, it was like that earlier here. I'm in Wiltshire.
Reply 12
snow hasn't reached me, weather lady said it'd be later this evening and over night. not looking forward to it :P
Reply 13
suz19

Haha! I just noticed your sig! Great!!
Reply 14
Gimp
snow hasn't reached me, weather lady said it'd be later this evening and over night. not looking forward to it :P

Don't you like snow?!
Oh, you'll be scraping more ice from the inside of your car again I'll bet!
Reply 15
Cate
Hehe, it was like that earlier here. I'm in Wiltshire.

Hey, me too! Where abouts? I'm in Swindon and it's actually quite a nice day (although maybe the snow's on it's way over...)
Reply 16
piginapoke
Bit of snow dahn sarf and you're all freezing to death. Softies.

Huh. I'd rather be a softie than have a northern accent :tongue:
Anyway, I'm half northern. And still freezing.
Reply 17
i like snow :smile: its just people cant seem to drive in it :P which makes getting to work very tedious!

and yes, ice inside car is so annoying!
Reply 18
piginapoke
Ah but I've got a proper one, not that horrible Yorkshire or Lancashire stuff. Goes down a treat with the ladies :smile:

Have you got a scottish one, or just northern? Don't like northern, the way they pronounce 'a' in 'castle' is just weird. I like scottish accents though.
Reply 19
Gimp
i like snow :smile: its just people cant seem to drive in it :P which makes getting to work very tedious!

You should get a land rover defender. We've got one, and when it is snowy/icey we are the only people that can get out the street :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending