University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
ruthiepoothie
what subject is it for???
or just on general unis??

What if it's Law?
Reply 3
Definately Exeter. I'm slightly biased but it IS the best university in the world, especially in the snow!
Reply 4
eunice
What if it's Law?

I'm not too sure as they're very similar in terms of positions in the league tables (though you might not take much notice of them)...and they've been graded in these tables as being very similar in terms of teaching standard...etc.

So i would say you should choose the one which is most suited to you...i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) that Birmingham is a much bigger city...and so there is more nightlife there...however Exeter is in
?Cornwall? so i'd expect it to be more peaceful and quiet and countryside-esque than Birmingham.

In my opinion...i've heard Exeter has a very good reputation for law...but Birmingham is also a good uni for law.....your choice....

Hope this helps...

G
Reply 5
It certainly does, thanks.
Reply 6
eunice
It certainly does, thanks.

No probs!:smile:

G
catfish
which uni??

oh exeter , oh exeter, is wonderful, oh exeter is wonderful!!
ickle_katy
oh exeter , oh exeter, is wonderful, oh exeter is wonderful!!

You have Maddock within a 1 mile radius - It's hardly a matter for discussion.
Reply 9
catfish
which uni??

Exeter is a gorgeous part of the UK... and the local accent is MUCH nicer than Brummie.. sorry, Midlanders, personal preference here.
Reply 10
Exeter Exeter Exeter!
Reply 11
Brum! It's great! More down to earth than Exeter....
Reply 12
gzftan
I'm not too sure as they're very similar in terms of positions in the league tables (though you might not take much notice of them)...and they've been graded in these tables as being very similar in terms of teaching standard...etc.

So i would say you should choose the one which is most suited to you...i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) that Birmingham is a much bigger city...and so there is more nightlife there...however Exeter is in
?Cornwall? so i'd expect it to be more peaceful and quiet and countryside-esque than Birmingham.

In my opinion...i've heard Exeter has a very good reputation for law...but Birmingham is also a good uni for law.....your choice....

Hope this helps...

G

Exeter is in Devon :wink: :smile:

(unless of course you happen to do a course which is run from 'the university of exeter in cornwall' - which as the name suggests - is located in cornwall!)

Latest

Trending

Trending