The Student Room Group

Does SAAS fund masters degrees?

I'm currently in my 3rd year of my BSc Hons Psychology course and I'm looking to apply to the Imperial College London to do a MSc in Science Communication. Are there any scholarships or funding available for this? Or even loans? If anyone has any experience or insight: PLEASE HELP! Google is just confusing me with too much info.
Reply 1
Original post by michelle_teacup
I'm currently in my 3rd year of my BSc Hons Psychology course and I'm looking to apply to the Imperial College London to do a MSc in Science Communication. Are there any scholarships or funding available for this? Or even loans? If anyone has any experience or insight: PLEASE HELP! Google is just confusing me with too much info.

The SAAS give loans towards tuition fees for some postgrad courses, however, they only do this for a certain number of courses, all of them at Scottish universities. There is a list and other details here:

www.saas.gov.uk/student_support/special_circumstances/postgrad.htm

As you are hoping to study science communication, you might want to look at some of the science funding bodies which might have something on offer.
No they are not. Below mentioned courses arecovered under SAAs fundings :
- Diploma in Higher Education
- One year of Higher National Certificates(HNC)
- First degree courses at universities andcolleges in the United Kingdom
-Twoyear Higher National Diplomas (HND)
If you want to know more you can visit here.
Original post by jenifferhomes
No they are not. Below mentioned courses arecovered under SAAs fundings :
- Diploma in Higher Education
- One year of Higher National Certificates(HNC)
- First degree courses at universities andcolleges in the United Kingdom
-Twoyear Higher National Diplomas (HND)
If you want to know more you can visit here.

The post is 4 years old...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending