The Student Room Group

People next door are using their pressure washer every day- hose pipe ban

The people next door are still using their pressure washer, despite a hose pipe ban. I have footage of them using it twice now. today and saturday, should i contact veolia water and let them know?

Scroll to see replies

Yes definitely
Don't be a ****.
Reply 3
Outrageous. Call the police.
Call the army, this is some serious s***
Reply 5
calling now...
Reply 6
reported.
Take the issue into citizens hands! Order a mob, get the pitch forks and beat the ****er to an inch of his life!

But in all seriousness, I would personally report them.
Reply 8
Well done for blowing your location.
I reported God when it rained
Reply 10
Pressure washers can be used without using a hose pipe attached to the mains. They also use bugger all water.
Reply 11
Original post by CurlyBen
Pressure washers can be used without using a hose pipe attached to the mains. They also use bugger all water.

They use a lot of water. The pressure washer has been going on for 4 hours now!
Original post by sharp910sh

Pressure washers use much less water then a standard hose pipe.
Reply 13

is your spite due to the fact that it pisses you off or your concerned about the shortage of water in the UK?

If your concerned about the shortage of water then perhaps you should stop drinking water and let people like me use our pressure washers :biggrin:
oh no quick someone inform the parish elders
My God this made me laugh, don't really get your thinking- you'd report someone for breaking the hose pipe ban yet think it's ok to make a false claim on a car accident :,). God help your neighbours.
Reply 16

No, they don't use a lot of water. How do I know? I was using one yesterday, from a bucket. Pressure washers use about 1/10th the water a hosepipe does.
And 4 hours? What domestic use would require 4 hours continuous pressure washing?
What do you hope to achieve?
Man up.
Ignore them all! Get the forks and mod damn it!
You are utterly pathetic.

Quick Reply

Latest