Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Greetings from a Malaysian girl who should be studying for her A2 Exams. Hehe :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I've been stalking TSR for months now and I only decided to register myself tonight. In the middle of my A2 exams now, is everyone going through the exam blues as well? PUSH ON AND WE SHALL SUCCEED! *optimistic face*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicrockz93)
    Hi everyone! I've been stalking TSR for months now and I only decided to register myself tonight. In the middle of my A2 exams now, is everyone going through the exam blues as well? PUSH ON AND WE SHALL SUCCEED! *optimistic face*
    Hi, I am revising as well, but for an exam at uni tomorrow. Nice to see you on here :-) xx
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaUk)
    Hi, I am revising as well, but for an exam at uni tomorrow. Nice to see you on here :-) xx
    Hope your exam went well! And thanks for being so warm and welcoming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicrockz93)
    Hope your exam went well! And thanks for being so warm and welcoming
    Hi, thanks it went ok, I hope anyway! And no worries, is nice to chat and I don't mind :-) xxx

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.