Anyone applied to Liverpool for Law?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
cherub_rock
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What's it like? Is it an ok Law school? I know it doesn't rank very high but I've been there and the place isn't so bad. My boyfriend's going there for Vet Science and I went with him to look round but didn't see the Law dept.
cherub_rock
well, that's cleared things up a treat, cheers.

No, seriously! What's it actually like?
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
god...
cherub_rock
GOD WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
IS IT REALLY THAT F*CKING BAD?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!
I won't bother with it then! %-)
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no no no...i was just exclaiming that's all! some stuff that some people say on this board just gets your goat, you know?

nothing to do with you!!

i know nothing about liverpool law, i didn't even know they did law!

tum te tum...
mjf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My friend had an offer last year to go there to study law - unfortunately he missed the grades and as such is going this year to study politics. From what I remember he said that he really liked the faculty - although I cant remember him saying anything very specific about it. I think they have a good selection of options in which you could choose what suited your interests and of course there will be all those good looking veterinary students there - what else do you need to knnow!? LOL!
cherub_rock
Oh, sorry bout that :-)
I was just wound up by Gnostic.
No one likes a smart arse.
"memememe..it's not LSE" GRRRRRR!!!! Why don't you come and spend some time where I live, in the 'ghetto'?! We'll bring you back down to earth and pull you head right out of that tight little ******** of yours ;-)

I don't really live in the ghetto, but I know a man who does!
cherub_rock
(Original post by mjf)
My friend had an offer last year to go there to study law - unfortunately he missed the grades and as such is going this year to study politics. From what I remember he said that he really liked the faculty - although I cant remember him saying anything very specific about it. I think they have a good selection of options in which you could choose what suited your interests and of course there will be all those good looking veterinary students there - what else do you need to knnow!? LOL!
Yep, I hear the vet students are damn good looking! In fact, it's the only reason I want to go there..

"mmm...vet students..." (homer style)
:-)
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cherub_rock)
Oh, sorry bout that :-)
I was just wound up by Gnostic.
No one likes a smart arse.
"memememe..it's not LSE" GRRRRRR!!!! Why don't you come and spend some time where I live, in the 'ghetto'?! We'll bring you back down to earth and pull you head right out of that tight little ******** of yours ;-)

I don't really live in the ghetto, but I know a man who does!
lol, that made me laugh!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (91)
52.91%
No they should not (61)
35.47%
Abstain (20)
11.63%

Watched Threads