The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well, that's cleared things up a treat, cheers.

No, seriously! What's it actually like?
Reply 2
god...
Reply 3
GOD WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT REALLY THAT F*CKING BAD?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I won't bother with it then! %-)
Reply 4
no no no...i was just exclaiming that's all! some stuff that some people say on this board just gets your goat, you know?

nothing to do with you!! :biggrin:

i know nothing about liverpool law, i didn't even know they did law!

tum te tum...
Reply 5
My friend had an offer last year to go there to study law - unfortunately he missed the grades and as such is going this year to study politics. From what I remember he said that he really liked the faculty - although I cant remember him saying anything very specific about it. I think they have a good selection of options in which you could choose what suited your interests and of course there will be all those good looking veterinary students there - what else do you need to knnow!? LOL!
Reply 6
Oh, sorry bout that :-)
I was just wound up by Gnostic.
No one likes a smart arse.
"memememe..it's not LSE" GRRRRRR!!!! Why don't you come and spend some time where I live, in the 'ghetto'?! We'll bring you back down to earth and pull you head right out of that tight little arsehole of yours ;-)

I don't really live in the ghetto, but I know a man who does!
Reply 7
mjf
My friend had an offer last year to go there to study law - unfortunately he missed the grades and as such is going this year to study politics. From what I remember he said that he really liked the faculty - although I cant remember him saying anything very specific about it. I think they have a good selection of options in which you could choose what suited your interests and of course there will be all those good looking veterinary students there - what else do you need to knnow!? LOL!

Yep, I hear the vet students are damn good looking! In fact, it's the only reason I want to go there..

"mmm...vet students..." (homer style)
:-)
Reply 8
cherub_rock
Oh, sorry bout that :-)
I was just wound up by Gnostic.
No one likes a smart arse.
"memememe..it's not LSE" GRRRRRR!!!! Why don't you come and spend some time where I live, in the 'ghetto'?! We'll bring you back down to earth and pull you head right out of that tight little arsehole of yours ;-)

I don't really live in the ghetto, but I know a man who does!

lol, that made me laugh!