The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1
Is the BMS degree at QM accredited? I'm not sure it's a real biomed degree or just a mistitled 'access to medicine' course.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Renal
Is the BMS degree at QM accredited? I'm not sure it's a real biomed degree or just a mistitled 'access to medicine' course.

Nope - QMUL doe not offer an accredited biomed degree.
Reply 3
Renal

Accredited biomedical science degrees are designed more for people who want to go into hospital lab work. The one at QM is kind of a more medicine based one, supposedly for people who want to/ need to apply to medicine as a graduate.

Does anyone do this course then?
Reply 4
igloo
Accredited biomedical science degrees are designed more for people who want to go into hospital lab work. The one at QM is kind of a more medicine based one, supposedly for people who want to/ need to apply to medicine as a graduate.

Does anyone do this course then?

We know about the course - Renal and I are both medical students at BL.
Reply 5
Fluffy, did you apply straight after 2 years of A levels? What was the interview like? What is the medicine course like at Queen Mary's, in terms of teaching and patient contact. Thanks a lot.
Reply 6
igloo
Fluffy, did you apply straight after 2 years of A levels? What was the interview like? What is the medicine course like at Queen Mary's, in terms of teaching and patient contact. Thanks a lot.

Nope - I applied post-doc.

Teaching is good, patient contact from year 1.
Reply 7
Medicine at Queen Mary? If you want...
Reply 8
Renal
Medicine at Queen Mary? If you want...

Huh?

Latest

Trending

Trending