Urgent and scared - is this my hymen?

Watch
Jassyrose1984
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Also some medical issues including fertility issues can only be discovered by a gynecologist. Please get in to see one
gabieee
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Guys it was just her hymen. If any of you girls have ever felt around your vulva then yours should feel exactly the same. Female anatomy just isn't taught very well so not a lot of people know things like this. Upsetting how people instantly tell her to go to the doctors because there's something wrong with her, really guys.
LexiLexmeister
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I have a large lumpy hymen, it is numb skin. It doesn't get in the way of sex or having a baby, but it's uncomfortable if I get thrush. I didn't realise it was so rare. Maybe you have similar to me. I can hold it between thumb and forefingers. Docs have said its not anything to worry about.I was worried when I first found it, but I saw doc and she said it was fine. I might get it checked again just to make sure as I'm 10 years older now and it's still there, I guess there is not much known about these because I thought they were supposed to disappear over time. I'm 34 and I've had 1 baby, vaginal birth. I've never seen any pictures of any that are like mine, but I'm still googling it and still determined to find out more.
Kylasirina
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I have mine too and i’m from the Philippines. I keep searching these kinds of conversation and gladly foind it today. I am 32 and will turn 33 this year. Have been through a long term relationship, i just found out this month I have it and I think i’ve been carrying it for many years. I just knew it’s congenital. BTW i Haven’t given any birth. Thank You for this information. I feel relieved now. 🙏🏻
jdkabeyakdbaueks
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
hi, I have this same hymen and was wondering how much trouble you had using tampons, having sex etc at first. I can’t use tampons as they do not fit due to my hymen. do you have this same problem ?
Sproano94
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi. I know it's 9 years later but I had EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTION, and I went to different gynos for different reasons and they never seem to alarm to see what I think is my hymen, so I think it's normal hahaha We have the same type of hymen 🤣
ammbbeerr
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
broo literally same HAHAHA it’s right at the entrance and it’s quite hard when i try to push upwards but it doesnt hurt or anything. why r they so thick and for what 🤣 i wna get 3 fingers in but its disrupting my plan HAHA
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.53%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.07%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.58%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.19%
Getting distracted (41)
17.98%
Procrastination (77)
33.77%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.44%

Watched Threads