This discussion is closed.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mmmm...garlic bread!!!!!!

*does the homer simpson thing*

ok! my mother has t ocook garlic bread tonight! even though we'll probably have broth or something because it's cold and snowing like ****!

i shall eat a whole packet of garlic bread (yes, the 2 loaves/sticks!!) and then i shall stink my family out of house and home!!!!

phwoar!!
marina183
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)
mmmm...garlic bread!!!!!!

*does the homer simpson thing*

ok! my mother has t ocook garlic bread tonight! even though we'll probably have broth or something because it's cold and snowing like ****!

i shall eat a whole packet of garlic bread (yes, the 2 loaves/sticks!!) and then i shall stink my family out of house and home!!!!

phwoar!!
Just checked out that girls website....ahh I cant wait.
Yep I def gonna go for that James Watson Hall, guess I'll see you in September!
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hopefully!!!!!!

Ladyluck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
Just ignore him. Some people are just obsessed with prestige, even though they themselves went to Strand Poly and so can't really speak in that regard . Portsmouth sounds great, and it's by the sea (bonus!!).
I say go for it!!!
Navy base too - loadsa fit sailor type lads in bars when they are on leave. ANd when i went were v.v. friendly!!!
shing_a_ding
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i thought that portmouth was a nice enough university when i visited on the open day... however i did feel that on the open day they tried to sell it with one to many statistical facts about the university and how much money they put into it. also could alos be because we were forced to sit in a freezing hall for 2 hours or so.

but it does have about 300 or so pubs apparently......

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (92)
53.18%
No they should not (61)
35.26%
Abstain (20)
11.56%

Watched Threads