Aqa gcse pe unit 3

Watch this thread
Charlesgreenough
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey, guys I found the test relatively easy.
Only hard questions was the muscle/bone one & the recovery one.

So comment questions & answers below.
14soutjk
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
muscle/bone one:
origin attached to stationary bone
insertion attached to moving bone
bicep curl (or other exercise)... one muscle contracts and the other relaxes causing the insertion to move towards the origin, creating movement

what was the answer to how teachers affect participation and which group was least likely to have reduced funding for facilities?
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
Teachers can be more self-confident therefore it will make the lesson etc more fun:-) & it is shift workers:-)
lulujames
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
found it alright,
couldn't think of another point for funding for an amateur, got sponsorship and funding then just put:
'they could enteer a competition that has a non-cash prize to use to pay for something' i didn't know!
really struggled with bone and muscle one, then recovery one

our teacher told us schools (PESSCL and PESSYP) would come up and definitely the olympics.....idiot.
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
A point could have been self-finiance(from his job, family etc)& also grants from Sports Aid:-D & yeah i agree, the recovery was hard & hahhahah! Yeah i agree
SophF_rth
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I was expecting questions of the heart & muscles! Plus as said above about PESSCL & PESSYP! But, I think i did better than I expected! For the TV question what did you guys put?
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
I put about Sport News & Live Sport coverage
SophF_rth
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I put the news! And a channel like sky sports! Hopefully that's fine
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
What about aneixty?
SophF_rth
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
oooh yeah!! Didn't like that question! I had no idea what a good definition would be so I wrote a lot! Can't remember what exactly though! I used the word stress I think!

What type of strength did you put? And how did it help him?
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
I did about how it makes him nervous etc

& it was explosive, and he when he sprinted out of the blocks, where his legs and body worked together in one movement
lulujames
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
thought it was static strength
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
Nah because he is moving, it's not immovable
SophF_rth
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Yes!! I think i put explosive! But I didnt know what it was! So I made something up of the second part! But should get 1 mark :P
lulujames
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
oh i put static because he is pushing off the ground at the start-embarrassing!
ella6
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
i found it really boring, some questions were hard, we did NOT need 90 minutes...
Charlesgreenough
Rep:
It could be that as well tbh:-)!
lulujames
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
what did you put for the recovery one? couldnt think of anything but a cool down :'(
SophF_rth
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I just put cool down :/ But im sure there were others! Could have included drink lots of fluids
14soutjk
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
cool down, stretch, ice bath/cold shower, fluids, breathe deeply to relieve oxygen debt? there wasn't much to say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (146)
40.67%
The paper was reasonable (164)
45.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (32)
8.91%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
4.74%

Watched Threads