Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its the 6th form leaving do in may and ive been tryin to get hold of a dress and ive narrowed it down to these few, i just wanted to know which one was ur favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    its the 6th form leaving do in may and ive been tryin to get hold of a dress and ive narrowed it down to these few, i just wanted to know which one was ur favourite
    I'm a guy, so i can't have opinions on dresses i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Pick the one that fits best

ReputationRep:
    The second one or the last one. But thats just me, I prefer narrower elegant dresses to big puffy ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I'm a guy, so i can't have opinions on dresses i'm afraid.
    yes u can, which one to u would be the pleasing to the eye??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bitewing)
    Pick the one that fits best
    they are all made to order, so they should all fit

ReputationRep:
    yes u can, which one to u would be the pleasing to the eye??
    Ermm...
    Its very hard for me to have an opinion.
    I'm not really used to it.
    Ermm... probably the 3rd one?!

ReputationRep:
    The last one is stylish! The second last one looks like a wedding dress, so I wouldn't go with that one. Why are they all (but one) black?!

ReputationRep:
    the last one is really really nice!!! its by far the best! have that one! i wana c u turn up in that dress lady!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go with the second one, you'll look like a garden feature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    The last one is stylish! The second last one looks like a wedding dress, so I wouldn't go with that one. Why are they all (but one) black?!
    cus its very formal dress and its flattering, i just liked the patterning on the ivory 1, but its not actually a wedding dress

ReputationRep:
    I like the first one. Why haven't you chosen any that aren't black and white??

ReputationRep:
    not 1 and 3. Not too sure about the white either...the last one is good though

ReputationRep:
    they are all made to order, so they should all fit
    #
    The cheapest one then!?!

ReputationRep:
    Oooo.. I really like the last one- and the one with roses on it.. if you can pull it off Where do you get them from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Oooo.. I really like the last one- and the one with roses on it.. if you can pull it off Where do you get them from?
    they all mail order and in america, home of the prom!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would love to help, but surprise surprise, cannot see the pics..... still.

ReputationRep:
    go for number 3. but if you don't like that then the last one. I like number 4 shape the best but it would be better in a different colour- you don't want it to look like a wedding dress...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    I would love to help, but surprise surprise, cannot see the pics..... still.
    oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    they all mail order and in america, home of the prom!!!
    cool.. must be pretty expensive though!! I'm on the look out for a prom dress but don't want to spend a fortune.. I can only find knee length ones because the full length ones are too long.. grrr.. :mad:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.