This discussion is closed.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
they all mail order and in america, home of the prom!!!
The last one was the best.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
cool.. must be pretty expensive though!! I'm on the look out for a prom dress but don't want to spend a fortune.. I can only find knee length ones because the full length ones are too long.. grrr.. :mad:
they arnt actually, they are on average about £120, but cus theres 2 dollars to the pound its great!! on the lengh thing u can have it sized to perfectly fit u on most of the sites
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
The last one was the best.
bono can i have some rep?
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they arnt actually, they are on average about £120, but cus theres 2 dollars to the pound its great!! on the lengh thing u can have it sized to perfectly fit u on most of the sites

can i have the websites for the places you are looking into getting your dress from please??
Elle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow, that pretty good! Shame I'm broke at the moment Ah well... lets hope the dollar stays low.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
can i have the websites for the places you are looking into getting your dress from please??
yeah sure

http://www.promdressshop.com http://bestpromdresses.com
http://www.loralie.com

sum of them are gross but u'll find a fey that are nice

and this one just to laugh at
http://www.sirenssecrets.com
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, for calling me a "total *******" then having the cheek to not answer my question and then say "bono, can I have some rep", you shall recieve some neg rep later on.
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah sure

www.promgirl.com
www.loralie.com
www.promdressshop.com

sum of them are gross but u'll find a fey that are nice

thanks!!!
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They are all really pretty dresses, but i think the last one is the nicest! this is guna soundd kinda odd but what colour hair do you have and do you have a light or dark skin tone ?
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i liked the last one
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
thanks!!!
if put the better 1s up properly now
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by crazy_cutie44)
They are all really pretty dresses, but i think the last one is the nicest! this is guna soundd kinda odd but what colour hair do you have and do you have a light or dark skin tone ?
That's a good point actually.

She is quite fair skinned and has dark ginger hair. (her profile)
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow you're brazen about getting rep!

the last dress is by far the best... at our 6th form ball no one really made an affort, and here for the freshers ball you had a few people wearing big puffy dresses they obviously wore to ohter balls whilst everyone else was in top shop stuff etc... they did look a bit silly.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the shortest one? damn they're all long...
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i like this one
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by crazy_cutie44)
my hair is dark ginger and my skin is quite fair, thats sorta what put me of the ivory 1 alittle
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
Yes, for calling me a "total *******" then having the cheek to not answer my question and then say "bono, can I have some rep", you shall recieve some neg rep later on.
thats better!!! thats more like the bono i now!!! i dont want rep really i was seen what u would say,
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my hair is dark ginger and my skin is quite fair, thats sorta what put me of the ivory 1 alittle
yea if you have fair skin then a light coloured dress may make you look a little washed out.
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats better!!! thats more like the bono i now!!! i dont want rep really i was seen what u would say,
sounds like you have similar hair and complexion to me- i find that dark blue/purple looks nice, and green, and bronze...
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:confused:

Don't worry, I won't neg rep you, I'm not that mean, you seem nice enough
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (92)
53.18%
No they should not (61)
35.26%
Abstain (20)
11.56%

Watched Threads