The Student Room Group

AQA CHEM 2 June 2012 paper and unofficial mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Are you sure about that because they say that a 71 is about a mid high A and i am 3 marks away from that grade
Original post by kiyubi
Are you sure about that because they say that a 71 is about a mid high A and i am 3 marks away from that grade

71 isn't a mid A.
These are average grades for last four papers:
A: 74
B: 66
C: 57
Reply 282
How sure are u about these grade boundaries :smile:
Original post by kiyubi
How sure are u about these grade boundaries :smile:

100%
Like I said they are averages. As in I checked the grade boundaries for the last four years and calculated the mean for each.
It doesn't mean that it is what the grade boundaries will be, its just an average, to give you an idea about what your'll likely to get.
Well I guess we'll all find out in August, good luck to everyone!!! I'm hoping for average grade boundaries :P x
What did everyone find was one of the most hardest questions in the paper? x
So what did everyone get??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 287
Anyone got the mark scheme?
Reply 288
Hi there I really need the past paper for the Edexcel June 2012 AS geography Unit 1- Global challenges. I would really appreciate your help on finding the paper for me as I'll be aware of what questions turned up in that exam so I'll be ready for the January 2013 Exam. Thank you. :smile:
Original post by Picture~Perfect
Hi all
As promised, here is a link to the paper, I've scanned it and uploaded to my skydive on hotmail. It may take a while to load, but you should be able to download and print it off as you wish :smile:
June 2012 paper
The mark scheme is in the next post, thanks to knocker :smile:

Sorry to be an outcast on here, but do you have the CHEM1 paper for the June 2012 series?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Sorry to be an outcast on here, but do you have the CHEM1 paper for the June 2012 series?

I'm not sure, I'm at University and I don't have the past papers with me but I can have a look when I get home next weekend.
I'm not sure, I'm at University and I don't have the past papers with me but I can have a look when I get home next weekend.

Alright, thanks :smile:
Reply 292
Has anybody got the official mark scheme for this paper??

Thanks in advance
Original post by ljack
Has anybody got the official mark scheme for this paper??

Thanks in advance

Yessssss same!!! I've been looking everywhere for it :confused: somebody must have it!?
Reply 294
(d) concentration of reactants decreases with time, hence frequency of collisions decreases as does the rate (2)

I don't think that's quite right; it's hydrogen peroxide (one reactant) decomposing its rate is not dependent on two particles colliding, but the number of particles which possess the activation energy.
Original post by solenoid
I don't think that's quite right; it's hydrogen peroxide (one reactant) decomposing its rate is not dependent on two particles colliding, but the number of particles which possess the activation energy.

It's an unofficial mark scheme, I didn't claim that the all the answers were right, I'm not a teacher. I did this as a Chemistry student, most of the answers stated are those which I gave in the exam.
Reply 296
It's an unofficial mark scheme, I didn't claim that the all the answers were right, I'm not a teacher. I did this as a Chemistry student, most of the answers stated are those which I gave in the exam.

Okay, okay... that comment wasn't to have a go! :tongue:
Cheers for this
Has anyone got the pdf file to the AQA chem2 june 2013 paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending