Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hehe, no offence, but your hair looks like you've been out in the rain for too long
    Thats abit harsh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic)
    Mate, I think that chocolate sundae you put on your head is beginning to melt...
    Wheres your picture?

ReputationRep:
    If I posted my picture the girls here would be so mesmerised that they would all try and pm me at once, crashing the server and brining UK Learning Forums to an untimely end.

Besides, all my pictures on this computer are naughty pictures I took with my digital camera - if people want to see them, sure, but I doubt the pictures would be allowed on that public website.

Ahhh, thought so.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I think that chocolate sundae you put on your head is beginning to melt...
    Harsh but very very funny.

ReputationRep:
    Tough Love

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    ...and, I'm afraid, you can't receive rep until you've made 100 posts. So get posting, lady!!

PS You can't give out rep either, until you've made 100 posts.
    Yes you can! I recieved Pos rep when I was a new member and had 100 posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What the blazes is going on with that hair.
    LOL, do the words subtle or sensitive mean anything to you.

Can i ask you what is the origin of youyr name...its pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    What the blazes is going on with that hair.
    Hey it's not that bad! *smirks*

ReputationRep:
    Its an old phrase. A 'pig in a poke' is something unexpectedly disappointing. Like when you buy something and get it home to find it doesn't work.
    Jesus! I was just looking at your post count in marvel! How comes you've posted somuch in such a short space of registering! Do you not get out much!

ReputationRep:
    Its an old phrase. A 'pig in a poke' is something unexpectedly disappointing. Like when you buy something and get it home to find it doesn't work.
    I watched the league of gentlemen (quite disturbing) and the job centre woman said that if I'm not mistaken (I probably am lol)

ReputationRep:
    yeah my hair is an actual mess :cool:

getting it cut soon(at last) and there is nowt wrong with chocolate Sundae

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.