This discussion is closed.
marina183
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gnostic)
ooooooo what big words for a UCL reject - go calm down and have a curry
Great, mines a Korma. Pilau rice please.
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
BTW, you seem to be confused by the two verbs, to leave, and to be rejected.
I'll correct you one last time.
I was accepted, I studied there, I obtained great grades....I hated it, hence I left.
Capisci?
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A lesson in psychology -

Marina's memory says, "I got rejected"

Marina's pride days, "I couldn't have been - I rejected them!"

Finally Marina's memory gives in to her pride.
Yep, that must be it.
I'm afraid I'm far to ashamed to reveal the truth to a load of people on the internet that I don't even know.
You work it out.
If you still come up with the same answer then I'll leave you alone.
It obviously makes you feel a little better to think I got rejected from a Uni that only wanted BBC when I achieved AAB.
Ta ta.
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Right - you have AAB and you're applying to Portsmouth? Looks like the looney bin will be of more benefit to you than my psychoanalysis...

PS - Although Portsmouth has lots of white people (which you like, though I bet a blonde bimbo like you wants a black ****), nevertheless they're a little bit old...
Give up.
Shocked to see that I got better A-Level Results than you.
The difference between you and me is that I won't stay to complete a 4 year course at a Uni with absolutely no character because I'm so dumbfounded by their amazing rep. Believe me, I look 4ward to when you get turned down for jobs with your 2:2 from oh so wonderful LSE, while peasant 'Loonies' like myself with our 1st's from '*****y' portsmouth will be employed instead.
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And a mere pass from the LSE outweighs a 1st from Portsmouth.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...lets see how many employers agree with that.
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh I forgot - the City is dominated portsmouth bimbos, not Oxbridge-LSE graduates.

Get real kid.
Since when did Bimbo's get 1st's.
Oh and how did you reach the conclusion that I am a bimbo, blonde hair? Oh how impressionable you are.....kid.
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Since 1969 when Portsmouth University was established.

We know from, previous threads, that you want lots of sex at unie. The Patels at UCL couldn't give that to you and so you got depressed, did poorly in exams and was kicked out
Wanted lots of sex at uni....uh huh.
You go find that bit of info frm my previous threads and then we can start to discuss it.
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok...

There you go.
Oh u poor idiot.
Very clever though....funny the things people learn to do when they've nothing better to do in life.
Keep your head in the books, earn loadsa money, keep being a ignorant, stuck up prick and I dunno....have a few bevvies and hey, drive home.
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Actually, I got AAAA at A-level (the REAL A-levels, not that AS and A2 Blair crap) - not including General Studies which, if I did, gives me AAAAA.

And a mere pass from the LSE outweighs a 1st from Portsmouth.
why did you go to kings then?
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
To use marina rhetoric, "I rejected" Oxford

In 1999, KCL had the best law school - that's why I went.
strange decision but fair enough...did you try for lse back then?
cherub_rock
Report 16 years ago
Gnostic, y'know, most people who have a small nob go out and buy a sports car to make up for it, yet you choose to deal with it by spending all your time on the internet talking out of your arse and making it SOOOO obvious that you don't have any friends.
Good for you.
But, please, F*CK off. That sports car is calling...you can get it with the lovely salary you'll be earning when you graduate from LSE!
J.S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Since 1969 when Portsmouth University was established.

We know from, previous threads, that you want lots of sex at unie. The Patels at UCL couldn't give that to you and so you got depressed, did poorly in exams and was kicked out

Lol, the first comment is amusing. Although, I think you make waaaaaaaaay too much of the LSE thing. You may well be disappointed once you're there, it is after all *ONLY* a university-well, that is unless all this hype is your attempt at humour.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by J.S.)
You may well be disappointed once you're there,
that would be so funny!
eunice
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Strange? The KCL School of Law is very distinguished. We've had many, many great men of the land visit us students personally - I've personally met Lord Woolf and Cherie, for example. Granted KCL may only be a third-rank university generally, but it's Law School is equal to that of UCL and LSE.

The KCL Law School was ranked 1st in the Times League Table for law between 1997 to 1998, and, until last year, remained in the top 5.

And, back then, I picked KCL over LSE and Durham for law as it had, until recently, a better law school.
I am living in Singapore, and from personal experience, KCL is quite reputable here... Whenever I spoke of KCL, they will most probably refer to the famous Law Faculty there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.22%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.79%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.46%
Take a year out (81)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.94%

Watched Threads