Just took the plunge

Watch
This discussion is closed.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just sent my reply back on the internet. What happens next, Am i finished with UCAS now or do they still keep me informed. Will I hear anything from the University
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well i thought i'd get a letter saying 'thank you' or something a couple of days after i applied

but no! that was 3 weeks ago, and nothing!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You will only get a confirmation letter from ucas reasonably quickly after accepting you offer but nothing from the unis
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
You will only get a confirmation letter from ucas reasonably quickly after accepting you offer but nothing from the unis
I havn't made my decision yet...but i'm going to feel quite bad rejecting them (i doubt they'd care),
Sunnyt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I havn't made my decision yet...but i'm going to feel quite bad rejecting them (i doubt they'd care),

ill love it, brum offered me psychology and dentistry instead of law!!!! wen i explained i wanted to do law they were arsy n rejected me!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sunnyt)
ill love it, brum offered me psychology and dentistry instead of law!!!! wen i explained i wanted to do law they were arsy n rejected me!
i didn't recieve any rejections that's why i feel bad. i love Reading, but i'm going to reject it...feel terrible...the admissions tutor was ever so nice to me...!
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i didn't recieve any rejections that's why i feel bad. i love Reading, but i'm going to reject it...feel terrible...the admissions tutor was ever so nice to me...!
I know what you mean - Southampton were very friendly to me, and I felt harsh rejecting them. They even sent me a calendar with pictures of bridges on!
On the other hand, I took great delight in rejecting Nottingham, because I just found them aloof and pretentious.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
On the other hand, I took great delight in rejecting Nottingham, because I just found them aloof and pretentious.
Really? My friend loved it there, she's going to accept.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 16 years ago
Maybe it was just the Civil Engineering department then - all the students seemed like really nice people, its just the staff seemed to be a bit full of themselves - as if they were superior to other universities. The campus was lovely though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.1%
Confident (70)
13.18%
Indifferent (75)
14.12%
Unsure (136)
25.61%
Worried (207)
38.98%

Watched Threads