This discussion is closed.
Nafisa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Guess who it is.......Hillary duff miss lizzy maguire.........(an americian bimbo! hehe) what do you think about this.......................
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
Guess who it is.......Hillary duff miss lizzy maguire.........(an americian bimbo! hehe) what do you think about this.......................
IS this for definate or did you hear it in the sun? I doubt he would be allowed to marry an American.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
his second cousin?
Explains why they're all so stupid.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dreamt that prince harry died last night! he got really drunk and then somehow died!! i woke up and ran downstairs to watch the news!! then i realised i dreamt it! teehee! i've had such realistic dreams recently!

anyway, on with the relevant posting!!!

happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)
i dreamt that prince harry died last night! he got really drunk and then somehow died!! i woke up and ran downstairs to watch the news!! then i realised i dreamt it! teehee! i've had such realistic dreams recently!

anyway, on with the relevant posting!!!

Well if he's dead we'll all know who to blame.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Well if he's dead we'll all know who to blame.
who?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What odds Harry gets hitched to a random tart whereas Wills ties the not with some posh bird who's his second cousin?
I doubt it. They will both marry respectable ladies. I think Henry knows this and is having fun now, good luck to him . William might possibly marry foregin royalty as is traditonal, but a wealthy aristocrat's daughter is probably more likely.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hillary Duff would definately get it

he's done well for himself
x Dee x
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I doubt it. They will both marry respectable ladies. I think Henry knows this and is having fun now, good luck to him . William might possibly marry foregin royalty as is traditonal, but a wealthy aristocrat's daughter is probably more likely.
Henry?!
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As long as the lucky lady is descended from Queen Victoria, eh?
A lot of the aristocrats do have the same blood line in England and parts of Europe yes. And?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by x Dee x)
Henry?!
Do you seriously believe a prince, 2nd to the throne would be christened Harry? lol.
gammon steak
Report 16 years ago
As long as the lucky lady is descended from Queen Victoria, eh?
he sucks **** big time who cares you lot are sad!!!!!!!!
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gammon steak)
how bout u suck my **** then **** face!! no body cares bout the ****ing royals!!!!!!!!
I might be related to you, so I dont want to run the risk
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It makes them a bunch of inbreeds Mr Royalist.
And?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wonder what the stud fees are like on a good quality prince with a nice shiny coat.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I wonder what the stud fees are like on a good quality prince with a nice shiny coat.
LOL, that is very amusing.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have to say that it's rather amusing.
And as for "not being allowed to marry an american" that's bs the only things they have to do are marry someone that is Protestant and make sure it's not a divorcee and this only counts if you're actually going to be king.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I have to say that it's rather amusing.
And as for "not being allowed to marry an american" that's bs the only things they have to do are marry someone that is Protestant and make sure it's not a divorcee and this only counts if you're actually going to be king.
ITs not that he isnt allowed. More to do with the fact that it wont happen because of his dad.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
Well from what i've heard Happysunshines parents have an arranged a marriage with Prince Harry
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Well from what i've heard Happysunshines parents have an arranged a marriage with Prince Harry
HaHa I don't think me and him would get along.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (179)
46.37%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.51%
Change uni choice through clearing (92)
23.83%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.62%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.66%

Watched Threads