Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guess who it is.......Hillary duff miss lizzy maguire.........(an americian bimbo! hehe) what do you think about this.......................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Guess who it is.......Hillary duff miss lizzy maguire.........(an americian bimbo! hehe) what do you think about this.......................
    IS this for definate or did you hear it in the sun? I doubt he would be allowed to marry an American.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    his second cousin?
    Explains why they're all so stupid.

ReputationRep:
    i dreamt that prince harry died last night! he got really drunk and then somehow died!! i woke up and ran downstairs to watch the news!! then i realised i dreamt it! teehee! i've had such realistic dreams recently!

anyway, on with the relevant posting!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    i dreamt that prince harry died last night! he got really drunk and then somehow died!! i woke up and ran downstairs to watch the news!! then i realised i dreamt it! teehee! i've had such realistic dreams recently!

anyway, on with the relevant posting!!!

Well if he's dead we'll all know who to blame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Well if he's dead we'll all know who to blame.
    who?

ReputationRep:
    What odds Harry gets hitched to a random tart whereas Wills ties the not with some posh bird who's his second cousin?
    I doubt it. They will both marry respectable ladies. I think Henry knows this and is having fun now, good luck to him . William might possibly marry foregin royalty as is traditonal, but a wealthy aristocrat's daughter is probably more likely.

ReputationRep:
    Hillary Duff would definately get it

he's done well for himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I doubt it. They will both marry respectable ladies. I think Henry knows this and is having fun now, good luck to him . William might possibly marry foregin royalty as is traditonal, but a wealthy aristocrat's daughter is probably more likely.
    Henry?!

ReputationRep:
    As long as the lucky lady is descended from Queen Victoria, eh?
    A lot of the aristocrats do have the same blood line in England and parts of Europe yes. And?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Dee x)
    Henry?!
    Do you seriously believe a prince, 2nd to the throne would be christened Harry? lol.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the lucky lady is descended from Queen Victoria, eh?
    he sucks **** big time who cares you lot are sad!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gammon steak)
    how bout u suck my **** then **** face!! no body cares bout the ****ing royals!!!!!!!!
    I might be related to you, so I dont want to run the risk

ReputationRep:
    It makes them a bunch of inbreeds Mr Royalist.
    And?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what the stud fees are like on a good quality prince with a nice shiny coat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I wonder what the stud fees are like on a good quality prince with a nice shiny coat.
    LOL, that is very amusing.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say that it's rather amusing.
    And as for "not being allowed to marry an american" that's bs the only things they have to do are marry someone that is Protestant and make sure it's not a divorcee and this only counts if you're actually going to be king.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I have to say that it's rather amusing.
    And as for "not being allowed to marry an american" that's bs the only things they have to do are marry someone that is Protestant and make sure it's not a divorcee and this only counts if you're actually going to be king.
    ITs not that he isnt allowed. More to do with the fact that it wont happen because of his dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Well from what i've heard Happysunshines parents have an arranged a marriage with Prince Harry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Well from what i've heard Happysunshines parents have an arranged a marriage with Prince Harry
    HaHa I don't think me and him would get along.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.