Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    HaHa I don't think me and him would get along.
    y not? does the fact hes ginger and failed all of his exams matter........hehe ........ I can see Harry 10 years down the line moving from one seedy blonde to another and discreetly going to strip clubs! Cant u.......he's mad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    y not? does the fact hes ginger and failed all of his exams matter........hehe ........ I can see Harry 10 years down the line moving from one seedy blonde to another and discreetly going to strip clubs! Cant u.......he's mad!
    I disagree. He will marry someone respectable. He is just having fun at the moment like any other teenager boy in his position would do, he has power and wealth and uses it well to attract women. People slated him for watching the world cup last year, I did the exact same thing after finnishing my A levels like him. Good luck to him, he is just living his dream while he can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I disagree. He will marry someone respectable. He is just having fun at the moment like any other teenager boy in his position would do, he has power and wealth and uses it well to attract women. People slated him for watching the world cup last year, I did the exact same thing after finnishing my A levels like him. Good luck to him, he is just living his dream while he can.
    I LIKE THE IDEA OF A REBELLIOUS PRINCE THO HEHEHE

ReputationRep:
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    I LIKE THE IDEA OF A REBELLIOUS PRINCE THO HEHEHE
    I do to. He just wont marry someone rebellious, Prince Charles will see to it.

ReputationRep:
    I do to. He just wont marry someone rebellious, Prince Charles will see to it.
    Do you think it would be diff if diana was alive?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it would be diff if diana was alive?
    No. Like I said he is a boy just having fun. Prince William had his a couple of years ago, he knows though he cannot slip up, at the moment he has a practically perfect record with the press, and as future King for the monarchy's sake he needs to be a good boy, or at least not get caught

ReputationRep:
    No. Like I said he is a boy just having fun. Prince William had his a couple of years ago, he knows though he cannot slip up, at the moment he has a practically perfect record with the press, and as future King for the monarchy's sake he needs to be a good boy, or at least not get caught
    so you dont think dianas influence would change the princes, at all?

ReputationRep:
    so you dont think dianas influence would change the princes, at all?
    No. Prince Charles always had a greater influence over them any way even when she was alive.

ReputationRep:
    No. Prince Charles always had a greater influence over them any way even when she was alive.
    i miss her she was great tho!

ReputationRep:
    i miss her she was great tho!
    Not as great as the media make out, but still a harmless, mild mannered person, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I have to say that it's rather amusing.
    And as for "not being allowed to marry an american" that's bs the only things they have to do are marry someone that is Protestant and make sure it's not a divorcee and this only counts if you're actually going to be king.
    Um, where did this "Protestant" idea come from? If anything it'd be C of E.

Also Danithestudent when you type your messages on this forum do you think you could possibly use one or two commas or something to break up your really really boring and unreadable sentences please?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.