The Student Room Group

Would A level psychology students be interested in an ebook with model answers?

iv been wondering this and as my last paper approaches iv looked at my stacks of notes and it seems apparent I have loads of created model answers for the last 3 papers.(PSYA1, PSYA2, PSYA3)

I'm wondering if psychology students would be interested if I was to create an ebook for them? or my own revision guide for those who wish to self-teach themselves?

I'm not the smartest bloke by any stretch of the imagination but I have achieved three A`s with paper 4 to go (83ums, 90ums, 100ums respectively) without any teachers and home learning solely on my own (while juggling full time work!) and just wondered really if people would be interested in learning how to do it themselves?

your opinions would be helpful as after my last exam, I have about 2 months off work due to a knee operation and thought it may prove handy for those starting psychology.
Reply 1
i think that'd be a brilliant idea
Reply 2
thats seemsa fab idea... my exam is on tuesday and im needing any last minute revision tips
Reply 3
thats seems a fab idea... my exam is on tuesday and im needing any last minute revision tips

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending