Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to apply for pilot in the RAF once I've left uni and was wondering if anybody has any good information or tips to help me? I've got the standard info pack but I'm sure there is a lot more to it!

I'm currently 20 and in my final year at uni. I've not been part of a UAS or any other such organisation.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Join your UAS.

Pretty much every uni has one, and if you're only 20 you'll probably have at least another year to be part of one. If you don't have enough time at uni left, contact them and see if they'll help you out.

Regardless of the experience of anyone you contact through this board, being on a UAS will help you a lot more.

If you've any specific questions, email me at [email protected].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wzz)
    Join your UAS.

Pretty much every uni has one, and if you're only 20 you'll probably have at least another year to be part of one. If you don't have enough time at uni left, contact them and see if they'll help you out.

Regardless of the experience of anyone you contact through this board, being on a UAS will help you a lot more.

If you've any specific questions, email me at [email protected].
    Search UK-Learning. Your's is not the first or the last post on this topic. Sure you'll find lots of info.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've spoken a lot on the subject. Feel free to ask if there's anything I've said that needs a bit more clarification or anything.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.