The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester Postgraduate Study

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I cannot recommend enough that you do not use this as your primary method of contacting the university. This board was (as far as I know) set up by TSR, not the uni and whilst they do answer things here they're not as consistent as contacting the university directly using information provided to you already or available on the University website.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Why does the international department of the university doesn't reply to my querry about CAS letter.
Reply 22
Original post by Rubina14
Why does the international department of the university doesn't reply to my querry about CAS letter.

Phone them up and speak to them directly if you haven't heard from them via post or email. The numbers off the website (use Skype) are:
+44 1244 512465
+44 1244 512472
+44 1244 512335
Thank you Na-dia for your good suggestion. I shall wait till Monday for the response.

Good morning Rubina14,

Have you have heard back from my colleagues in the International office?
Original post by Lil2wkd
I cannot recommend enough that you do not use this as your primary method of contacting the university. This board was (as far as I know) set up by TSR, not the uni and whilst they do answer things here they're not as consistent as contacting the university directly using information provided to you already or available on the University website.

Morning Lil2wkd,

You are almost correct there, we (the University of Chester) did set this board up for discussion regarding our PG courses, and I do keep an eye on here for questions that I can answer, but it should not be used as a main point of contact for the University.

Regards

UoC
Reply 25
Hello Sir,

I appreciate for your kind suggestions and advice. As per your advice, I have sent numbers of mails to [email protected] for my querries but have not heard from them and neither have I been replied.. :frown: The time is running out as 27th august has been set as orientation.

I also need syllabus for MBA. So, I shall really appreciate if anyone can answer me.

Thanking you.
Reply 26
Hello Sir,

I appreciate for your kind suggestions and advice. As per your advice, I have sent numbers of mails to [email protected] for my querries but have not heard from them and neither have I been replied.. :frown: The time is running out as 27th august has been set as orientation.

I also need syllabus for MBA. So, I shall really appreciate if anyone can answer me.

Thanking you.

Have you tried calling them by the telephone?
Reply 27
Indeed, I have not called them directly from here because, m at office and don't have international call privilege.
Hello Sir,

Thanking you.

With regards to the syllabus have you contacted the Department directly? There is further course information for both the part time and full time versions of the courses available on our website, as well as contact details for the department:
Full time: www.chester.ac.uk/postgraduate/mba-fulltime
Part time: www.chester.ac.uk/postgraduate/mba-parttime

If you can let me know your name on the Application I will contact my colleagues and ask them to email you as soon as possible.

Thanks
Reply 29
Dear Sir,

I am very delighted to see the message and call finally from the university yesterday. Thank you very much for your kind co-operation and help. My Application name is Preety Baniya and they had asked me for my IELTS marksheet for further processing and had advised me that it shall take more than 2-3 days.

I thank the representative of the university available here in the discussion forum and all the friends for the concern and good support.

Regarding my course, I had seen the course details in website for full MBA the course that I'm attending.

Thanking you very much.
Reply 30
Dear Sir,

I am very delighted to see the message and call finally from the university yesterday. Thank you very much for your kind co-operation and help. My Application name is Preety Baniya and they had asked me for my IELTS marksheet for further processing and had advised me that it shall take more than 2-3 days.

I thank the representative of the university available here in the discussion forum and all the friends for the concern and good support.

Regarding my course, I had seen the course details in website for full MBA the course that I'm attending.

Thanking you very much.

Congratulations! :smile:
Reply 31
I had been assured that I would get CAS by friday., but till today not issued :frown:
and no reply to my inquiries.
I had been assured that I would get CAS by friday., but till today not issued :frown:
and no reply to my inquiries.

Sorry to hear this, the best thing to do is to call my colleagues in the International Office on one of the following numbers: +44 1244 512465, +44 1244 512472 or +44 1244 512335
Reply 33
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your kind support and co-operation in this matter. I shall definately make a call today at international office today.
Hi, I’ve applied for a Masters course at Chester University through their AIMS site. I have put two references and have received conditional offer that is subject to the references provided. I keep getting sent emails and have been given a timeframe to accept the offer which I have done but if one of my references doesn’t provide Chester with a reference the university considers that to be me declining the offer. Here’s the issue, when I log into AIMS to track my application and go to see my references, it only shows me their names and emails and one comes up in bold and the other is in a regular font, which one is the one that has not provided the reference? How do I know which one it is? This has been stressing me out, thanks.
Reply 35
Original post by University of Chester
Hello. Please use this thread to discuss and ask questions about anything to do with our postgraduate study options at the University of Chester. We will keep checking this board for any questions we may be able to help with. Enjoy!

I am curious as to why I was directed to the North West consortium online application form to apply for PA studies at Chester Uni. I submitted my application and had an acknowledgment of it, but now, on chasing it up with the University, have been told that the NW consortium form is no longer used and I have missed the application deadline for Feb 2021. I needed to have applied directly to the university. How disappointing for me. Why was this not clear on the site??
Original post by Tellmeeverything
Hi, I’ve applied for a Masters course at Chester University through their AIMS site. I have put two references and have received conditional offer that is subject to the references provided. I keep getting sent emails and have been given a timeframe to accept the offer which I have done but if one of my references doesn’t provide Chester with a reference the university considers that to be me declining the offer. Here’s the issue, when I log into AIMS to track my application and go to see my references, it only shows me their names and emails and one comes up in bold and the other is in a regular font, which one is the one that has not provided the reference? How do I know which one it is? This has been stressing me out, thanks.

Hello @Tellmeeverything

I apologise for the delay in our reply!

I hope your references went through okay, if you are having any issues then please get in touch with our Postgraduate Admissions team, who will be more than happy to help you. You can email them at [email protected], just let them know your application reference number, or you can call our switchboard on 01244 511000 and ask them to transfer you to the Postgraduate Admissions team.

I hope this helps.

Alex
Original post by RooeyH
I am curious as to why I was directed to the North West consortium online application form to apply for PA studies at Chester Uni. I submitted my application and had an acknowledgment of it, but now, on chasing it up with the University, have been told that the NW consortium form is no longer used and I have missed the application deadline for Feb 2021. I needed to have applied directly to the university. How disappointing for me. Why was this not clear on the site??

Hello @RooeyH

I have spoken with our Postgraduate Admissions team and they have asked for you to contact them directly, their email address is [email protected]. :smile:

Alex
Hi! I am a medical graduate who has applied for MPH feb 2021 batch. Awaiting my offer letter. I was wondering, how long does it take for the university to send an offer letter once you've submitted your application?
Hi again :smile:
I've replied to your post in our Chester Applicants Discussion thread, please can you let me know if you're a Home/EU or International student and I will contact the relevant department to ask how long it takes for applications to be processed :smile:
Best wishes,
Hayley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending