The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Potential Medics!

Hi I've just got an offer from St Andrew's and I think its my first choice!! I'm just wondering if there are ne other potential medics out there who have St Andrew's as their firm!! and if so cud u introduce urselves - lol - so I can see the sorta people I may be spending 3 years wiv - lol - :biggrin: make sure ur not all psychos!!! soz only joking....:rolleyes:

:yo-less: :eek:
Congrats!! how come its 3 years?? not 4? i'm [hopefully] there for 5 [tho different course!]
now you see, i had this bright idea of starting the modern languages thread to meet my potential class mates, and it would appear i'm the only one!! hope you find some medics!!

But anyway i'm Hannah, nice to meet you *shakes hand* :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
In St. Andrews' medical program, you spend 3 years in a St. Andrews medical school, and then transfer to Manchester for your final 3.
Or you might transfer to Edinburgh if you're lucky, as some people do.
ok? how do international relations ppl know this?? i'm so out of the loop on stA info!i need to do my homework.
Nah, you're not behind. He's been there for a year already, and I'm just weird :p:
Reply 6
Nice to meet u 2 Hannah!!:smile: - I'm Jonny tho I guess thats kinda obvious

Looks like I'm not having much look finding my potential classmates either!! lol

Oh well! Its gud to meet people from other courses 2 - dont wanna just hang round wiv medics all the time neway:cool:
Reply 7
JonnyW451
Hi I've just got an offer from St Andrew's and I think its my first choice!! I'm just wondering if there are ne other potential medics out there who have St Andrew's as their firm!! and if so cud u introduce urselves - lol - so I can see the sorta people I may be spending 3 years wiv - lol - :biggrin: make sure ur not all psychos!!! soz only joking....:rolleyes:

:yo-less: :eek:

Hey, fellow medic here!
yeah im pretty sure St Andrews is gunna be my firm choice, so as long as I dont screw up my exams, I guess I will be seeing you in september.
lookin forward to it.
im Harry (hence my name on here)
see your not alone, no hope for me tho, think words got out that i'm on the course.

hello Harry, i'm for french and russian but will say hi anyway
Reply 9
Hey Harry!

Glad to see I'm not the only potential st andrews medic in this forum - see u in September...(if I make the grades) :rolleyes:
Reply 10
I'm definitley going to be going to St. Andrews for med! I'm taking a year out though, so maybe you can be my parents in 2007 :wink: K xx
I got an academic parent today :smile: a guy who used to go to my school, and has been at St. Andrews for 3 years.
Reply 12
You already have an academic parent?!?! Lucky you!
I'll be very jealous when everyone heads off to St. Andrew's together this fall, but I can't wait to hear the stories!
Reply 13
Is it Chris Kololian?

.... not like I'm a stalker or anything, but he did go to UCC and you know Tanya etc etc..
Yep! haha good guess. I'm very tight with Tanya (we're both partially Armenian in descent), and have had the opportunity to ask her brother alot of questions about the place. He's a cool guy, so I'm looking forward to him getting me $#!&faced and making me do stupid stuff during freshers week!

Just out of interest, Medic07, why are you taking a gap year?
Reply 15
Hey. Not me but my friend Alex has St Andrews down for her firm for med. She's a lovely girl, but you'll probably find that out in September!

Latest

Trending

Trending