Turn on thread page Beta

What is the best smell? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i think mayb freshly cut grass, semen, petrol, marker pens, and new tennis balls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeNcHoD)
    i think mayb freshly cut grass, semen, petrol, marker pens, and new tennis balls
    Definitely freshly cut grass, marker pens and petrol! I also like the smell of warm dust in a hoover... Probably because my Mum hoovers on Friday nights, and I like Friday nights!

ReputationRep:
    new tennis balls, shoe polish, petrol, vanilla, honeysuckle at night.

ReputationRep:
    The smell of lemon is gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    freshly photocopied paper, also freshly baked bread

ReputationRep:
    i like the smell of strawberrys and flowers i love flowers

ReputationRep:
    yup, all of the above...plus one more....call me slightly strange but.....i kinda like the smell of 'chicken' and no no no, not the chicken your mum makes in the oven...but like chickens on the farm type chicken...lol....weird... :Z

ReputationRep:
    BACON, why does it always smell better than it tastes?! my experience anyways !

ReputationRep:
    The smell from new textbook pages that are slightly glossy, oo its gorgeous!
    Also the smell of winter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    Elastoplasts defiantly…I’m absolutely addicted –there’s this one type not the plastic ones but a more canvas-like variety, anyone know the smell I’m fantasising about?
    Yes, and on that topic I LOVE the smell of TCP. And surgical spirit. And dettol ... (is a bit of a clean freak)

ReputationRep:
    yay! I'm not alone. Will ya come and snort/inhale some more cleaning products with me!

As long as shoe polish and Mr.Sheen is included.... and Brasso (as a nasal cleanser - like a sorbet)

ReputationRep:
    semen
    Gross!

My favourite smells are:

Cut grass
    Permenant marker pens
    Melted chocolate
    Coffee
    Leather

ReputationRep:
    Cut grass, fresh baked bread, Davidoff Cool Water Woman (I got some for my birthday and I love it), fish and chips, chocolate and coffee.

ReputationRep:
    tar, and petrol

ReputationRep:
    ur name offends me ... but cut grass and petrol are pretty cool - i like the smell of freshly washed clothes - lenor/daz - nice - SEMEN? u feeling alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    ur name offends me ... but cut grass and petrol are pretty cool - i like the smell of freshly washed clothes - lenor/daz - nice - SEMEN? u feeling alright?

What does semen smell like? Why does his name offend you?

I love the smell of petrol, ofcourse gay tom, hmm...i don't know what else really, loads of stuff, mould wine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    freshly photocopied paper, also freshly baked bread
    Mmmm to both!

(Original post by Absoloution)
    The smell from new textbook pages that are slightly glossy, oo its gorgeous!
    Can't argue there!

(Original post by aurorascopic)
    yup, all of the above...plus one more....call me slightly strange but.....i kinda like the smell of 'chicken' and no no no, not the chicken your mum makes in the oven...but like chickens on the farm type chicken...lol....weird... :Z
    Yeah I keep chickens and I think they smell nice too... Not chicken **** though.

ReputationRep:
    Mould as in moudly, or mulled wine? I prefer one over the other, nevertheless wine is one of the few things that does improve with age!
    mulled wine sorry, i like the smell of brandy and just red wine.

ReputationRep:
    I like the smell of new textbooks, fresh bread and the smell of a freshly struck match.

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla and petrol. Love the smell of vanilla scented candles. not so sure petrol and candles would be such a good idea though.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.