Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Coconut, definately. I'm obsessed with coconut. It's the best smell, and coconut milk is the best taste.

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmmmmmm
    hot chocolate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeNcHoD)
    i think mayb freshly cut grass, semen, petrol, marker pens, and new tennis balls
    SHUT UP! WHO CARES! STOP CREATING USELESS THREADS LIKE THIS JUST TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP!

ReputationRep:
    The smell of my bed

ReputationRep:
    Methylated spirit as it reminds me of getting my poor cat back from the vet after a blood test. Also vanilla, new car smell... i could be here all night.

ReputationRep:
    the smell of napalm in he morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the smell of napalm in he morning
    u live in 1960s Vietnam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    u live in 1960s Vietnam?
    more like the 2000s vietnam redux

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    more like the 2000s vietnam redux
    point taken

ReputationRep:
    fresh bread gets boring fast. i know, i am a bakeryman!

ReputationRep:
    I like the smell of fresh clean clothes, just out of the washing machine. My mum does the washing so I dunno which washing powder she uses but I always feel better on Monday mornings when my clothes smell like that.

ReputationRep:
    Pussy

ReputationRep:
    Petrol and the smell of the freezers in tescos...yeah I know but smell them it's crazy but nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    What does semen smell like?
    salty dettol?

ReputationRep:
    vicks

ReputationRep:
    Semen smells like manky mucus...it's hard to describe but kinda damp and ugh...especially after a while

the smell of Sex is nasty as well...it like CLINGS to the air and there is just this....bodily fluidy kinda smell *yak*

ReputationRep:
    Petrol, hash, Tippex, my friend's perfume is well nice too...

ReputationRep:
    Oooh ooh BROWNIESSSSS fresh outta the oven...I think i want to go and make pancakes...hmm

ReputationRep:
    Morphine Kaoline tastes and smells lovely as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Semen smells like manky mucus...it's hard to describe but kinda damp and ugh...especially after a while

the smell of Sex is nasty as well...it like CLINGS to the air and there is just this....bodily fluidy kinda smell *yak*
    what exactly do you mean by "after a while"? do you keep it in a safe place?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.