Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Facial Hair - Opinions (Both male and female) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys;

Well, I suppose this applies to everybody because of the case of having it from both sides.

Females:

Do you like guys with facial hair and if so, how much?
    Clean Shaven
    A little stubble
    Long Beards
    Moustache
    No facial hair or need to shave at all

Males:
    Do you shave and if so, how do you like your own facial hair?

Clean Shaven
    A little stubble
    Long Beards
    Moustache

Also, if you had a choice, would you have laser hair removal to completely remove your beard?

ReputationRep:
    I really dislike being clean shaven. Currently I just have stubble and trim it, at other times I've gone with a bit more of a beard, but it's very much a rarity that I shave completely at the moment. I think beards are great as long as they're given a bit of shape and trimmed (fluffy stuff with no definition looks pretty messy).

I've had a moustache, but only for comedy purposes.

ReputationRep:
    Nom stubble.

ReputationRep:
    one of these will do nicely :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    stubble :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    my bf usually has stubble but looks silly with any longer so that's what i like. i prefer clean-shaven but realise it's a bit of an effort so just show my appreciation when he does it!

no beards, moustaches or goatees, :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Don't really like clean shaven so I usually only shave the moustache area and have the rest growing a bit. Stubble feels good. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't shave and have never shaved in my life. All my beard has amounted too over the years is some patches of bumfluff here and there. Though big beard= boss.

ReputationRep:
    stubble is niceeee.

ReputationRep:
    Clean shaven or stubble :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'm hairier than Elmo on a bad day.

I used to have a clean shave every morning, until a few weeks back when I was in my exams rush and didn't have the time and I discovered that a bit of stubble actually looks decent if you groom it.

So now I have stubble during the week, but I groom it and make sure it looks tidy even though its rugged in a way. And I have a clean shave before work (I work weekends)

ReputationRep:
    As a rule I don't like facial hair on females!

Myself, I like having a bit of stubble.

ReputationRep:
    LOVE a bit of stubble

If I could find a man that looked like Mr Brand looks in this photo, I will be a happy woman

ReputationRep:
    Stubble is sexy But nothing more than this...

ReputationRep:
    Clean shaven preferably or a tiny bit of stubble if they're about to shave the next day or something. I'm not a fan of a full on stubble look plus it's a bit harsh on my face and often sore (if you get my drift) haha but each to their own!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I like stubble.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see that stubble is actually popular in comparison to being clean shaven but for those women responding - is this purely aesthetic, or do you think the feel of stubble on a man is ok too? I've actually found with some previous girlfriends that being clean shaven or having a beard beyond a certain length is fine, but short stubble tends to be irritating on the skin.

(Original post by sammy-lou)
    LOVE a bit of stubble

If I could find a man that looked like Mr Brand looks in this photo, I will be a happy woman
    His hair looks like the nest of some kind of waterfowl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Nice to see that stubble is actually popular in comparison to being clean shaven but for those women responding - is this purely aesthetic, or do you think the feel of stubble on a man is ok too? I've actually found with some previous girlfriends that being clean shaven or having a beard beyond a certain length is fine, but short stubble tends to be irritating on the skin.

His hair looks like the nest of some kind of waterfowl.
    I think you mean 'wild and interesting'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammy-lou)
    I think you mean 'wild and interesting'!
    Or damp and filled with eggs.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I shave often, especially since my beard grows back quick. Ideally, I'd love to have some stubble, but I don't think I suit it. I have a baby face, and unlike some people who grow beards and look older, I grow a beard and look like a 12 year old with a beard. I'd definitely grow one if I thought I'd look good with one. I've had a few other people say I suit having a beard, but personally I don't think so.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.