paperclip345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is anyone doing WJEC GCSE ICT? I've got the Unit 1 exam on Friday and the Unit 3 in a couple weeks, but I'm wondering how everyone is revising? Especially for Unit 1, some things seem to easy to revise, but then again I got a B in it last year :L
paperclip345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThomSDK)
yeah I'm doing this exam tomorrow, I only started revising today which was rather dumb of me as I just realised how much there actually is to learn! Quite scared tbh. I got an A* last year this time so I just hope I can achieve that again
Doing some last minute cramming now hahaha. How on Earth did you get an A*?! Grade boundaries were go ridiculous. Came out thinking I got an A, got a B . But if you got an A*, why are you retaking? Good luck!
ThomSDK
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What did you think?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
paperclip345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThomSDK)
What did you think?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Wasn't too bad Really happy when I saw the last (12 mark) question because I had just gone over home entertainment the night before Kicking myself over the fact that I didn't write about mobiles though. What about you?
ba96
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, i have the unit 3 one, its the 13th June one right? Its a new type of exam, which is terrifying. I'm basically going through my notes i have made and a great website is teach-ict.com I got a B on the unit 1 i think and my coursework marks are C's which means i NEED to do brilliant on unit 3... ughh
paperclip345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ba96)
Hey, i have the unit 3 one, its the 13th June one right? Its a new type of exam, which is terrifying. I'm basically going through my notes i have made and a great website is teach-ict.com I got a B on the unit 1 i think and my coursework marks are C's which means i NEED to do brilliant on unit 3... ughh
I know, I wish that there was more than one past paper! Haven't even made all of my notes yet What grade do you want do you want to get?
ba96
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by paperclip345)
I know, I wish that there was more than one past paper! Haven't even made all of my notes yet What grade do you want do you want to get?
Reaaaaaally would like an A because all of my coursework has been C's...still dont think my ict teacher marked it right but...haha dreading it i am!
paperclip345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ba96)
Reaaaaaally would like an A because all of my coursework has been C's...still dont think my ict teacher marked it right but...haha dreading it i am!
Same, really want an A*, but A will be okay I guess (got A*s in CW). Fingers crossed that they're lenient with their marking!
ba96
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by paperclip345)
Same, really want an A*, but A will be okay I guess (got A*s in CW). Fingers crossed that they're lenient with their marking!
Me too! I always find that WJEC are harsh when it comes to marking
paperclip345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ba96)
Me too! I always find that WJEC are harsh when it comes to marking
I know!! For unit 1 last year a guy literally quoted the textbook for one of the answers and got it wrong :L
Fallen Wings
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Omg I got my GCSE WJEC ICT exam tomorrow!! LAST MINUTE cramming here i come! I know most of the things just need to make sure i get an A* people who got an A* what's your secret? how did you get it?
historyandlanz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fallen Wings)
Omg I got my GCSE WJEC ICT exam tomorrow!! LAST MINUTE cramming here i come! I know most of the things just need to make sure i get an A* people who got an A* what's your secret? how did you get it?
Don't cram last minute!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (138)
58.47%
No (53)
22.46%
Not sure (45)
19.07%

Watched Threads