The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Law at Keele University

Hey,
Please can you law students at Keel e give me and idea on what it's like? Is it very difficult? How many hours do you read daily/weekly?
How do you get good grades in course work as well as exams?
Do you think getting a first will be possible with the right amount of effort but not extreme effort?
Please I'd appreciate it if you answer quickly and with lots of details.
My cousin has been scaring the **** out of me and I want to hear what other people have to say...
Thanks!
Reply 1
Bump?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Hey :smile: I've just finished my first year at keele doing law! So here goes ..
First of all, the law school is a really good school! There is alot of work to do if you want to do well and as long as you are prepared to put the time in it's all good. However, i'm not going to lie, getting firsts is hard .. in one of my exams only 4 people got firsts and that seems to be fairly common. But like I said if you're really prepared to put the time and effort in you will be provided with everything you need to succeed!
I have about 8 hours lectures a week, then spent 3/4 hours a day working on tutorial work etc.
Most of the tutors are friendly and approachable and so are the students :smile:. People are always prepared to help!
If you need anything else just give me a shout, but honestly I would really recommend Keele. I love the place!
Reply 3
I am starting the LLB law course this year @ keele. Comparing with the top 10 universities for would u say it is as good or not?

Quick Reply

Latest