The Student Room Group

Max msp 5 help!!

So, in A-Levels I studied Traditional Composition and now that I'm in my first year of Uni, my minor is in Music which has two modules: 1. Theory, 2. Composition.

The problem is that this isn't Traditional Composition but rather it is Computer Composition which uses MAX MSP 5 and I have NO IDEA how to work with this... I've been trying for 6 months and have been trying to get help from the department but they're being absolute (no other word to describe them) *******s and not helping me at all... even though I told them I haven't studied any form of Computer Composition in school they still won't help me what so ever!

I was wondering if there is anybody that could help me with this because honestly I don't know what else to do... And if I don't finish this coursework I might have to resit the Year because of this one Minor!! :frown:
Reply 1
i havent studied MaxMSP yet, as im yet to start university. but the best thing you can do is google Max MSP 5 tutorials and start from the beginning and work through it. there will be youtube videos of people showing you what to do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest