Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi people, I am studying in comp school, but mostly in all top sets. in maths i am studying in top set. I am confused about maths and statistics. We have got 4 lessons a week of maths. Normally we have 3 lessons a week of each lesson.each lessons lasts for 5 min. My classmates say that we are doing GCSE in statistics in addition to GCSE maths,some of them dont know. So i am really confused. People, do u think that I am doing gcse statistics as well as maths?

ReputationRep:
    the truth... I have absolutely no idea - you could ask your teacher though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    hi people, I am studying in comp school, but mostly in all top sets. in maths i am studying in top set. I am confused about maths and statistics. We have got 4 lessons a week of maths. Normally we have 3 lessons a week of each lesson.each lessons lasts for 5 min. My classmates say that we are doing GCSE in statistics in addition to GCSE maths,some of them dont know. So i am really confused. People, do u think that I am doing gcse statistics as well as maths?

likely...

ReputationRep:
    How do you not know if you're doing a GCSE in something?
    What year are you in and how much statistics have you done?
    See how many maths lessons the other classes in your school have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    When I was in school, I was taught Mathematics and Statistics. They where treated as two seperate subjects. I presume your school would do the same, I ended up with two qualifications, one for Stats, and one for Maths. Clarify things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    When I was in school, I was taught Mathematics and Statistics. They where treated as two seperate subjects. I presume your school would do the same, I ended up with two qualifications, one for Stats, and one for Maths. Clarify things?
    how many lessons of maths and statistics did u have per week????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    how many lessons of maths and statistics did u have per week????
    I cant remeber. But I know I had seperate lessons for each one. But like I said, I recieved two qualifications, one for stats, and one for maths.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.