The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
From a guys point of view I cant comment myself, but I thought the answer always used to be Kimi Raikkonen?
Original post by Riderz
From a guys point of view I cant comment myself, but I thought the answer always used to be Kimi Raikkonen?

He's got a nice smile, but in general he's not that good looking, in my opinion anyway.
Reply 22
Definitely Lewis Hamilton :biggrin: And Jenson Button second

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by madison24
Definitely Lewis Hamilton :biggrin: And Jenson Button second

Lewis was nice before the awful facial hair and the earrings...
Reply 24
I actually think the facial hair looks much more mature on him, he was still better looking before, but more baby-like. As for the earrings, I don't fancy them particularly, but they don't bother me either.

Original post by minimarshmallow
Lewis was nice before the awful facial hair and the earrings...

So true, he needs to sort that chin strap thingy out!

1.Lewis
2.Jenson
3.Rosberg

Honourable mentions: Vettel, he's cute rather than sexy, has a baby face. Di Resta, I think it's the accent to be honest!

Although my top 3 doesn't include possibly the best looking F1 driver ever...
Jaime Alguersuari :coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:
Original post by Peggles_*
Although my top 3 doesn't include possibly the best looking F1 driver ever...
Jaime Alguersuari :coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:

My God, those eyes?
My friend is a freelance photographer who goes to F1 (among others) events and is ordering me a print of a photograph she took of Alguersuari for my birthday :smile:
Reply 27
Are men allowed in here?

Nico Hulkenberg. Noticed it when Sky did a promo with him on the Force India yacht at Monaco. I only pick up on these things because I'm looking out for what they wear and he was dressed well, I want his scarf thing.

Ok bye.
Original post by El Torres
Are men allowed in here?

Nico Hulkenberg. Noticed it when Sky did a promo with him on the Force India yacht at Monaco. I only pick up on these things because I'm looking out for what they wear and he was dressed well, I want his scarf thing.

Ok bye.

I wouldn't see why men wouldn't be allowed, and it also wouldn't apply to lesbian women, but 'People who are attracted to men, which F1 driver is the best looking?' probably wouldn't fit.

I don't see it in Hulkenberg tbh, which is weird because I seem to have a thing for German men...
OP asks which F1 driver, not which current F1 driver, so I'm going to say Francois Cevert, who looked like a model. Definitely one of the coolest drivers ever, had that whole French swag :cool:

Sebastian Loeb and Jean-Eric Vergne have that super-cool French swag as well. Then there's Grosjean and Bourdais, the goofy ones :mmm:

Of the current crop I'd say Button but I do remember all the girls used to love Kimi back when he was younger.

Hamilton looked presentable a few years back but now he has the "yeaaaa I'm a gangsta rapper trying to attract some men in jail" look.
Reply 31
Hamilton is veryyyyyyyyyyyy good looking.
Reply 32
Fernando Alonso. Due to his moorish blood!
I'm honestly surprised that those saying Kimi don't at least give Heikki Kovalainen a mention - or is it racist that I think the Finns look kinda similar? Same goes for Rosberg, who is also Finnish (as well as German). I personally think Heikki is much better looking than Kimi, he also doesn't have a girls name :smile:

Unrelated, Rosberg has the same birthday as me, in 6 days time!
Original post by Zim_
Fernando Alonso. Due to his moorish blood!

My mum thinks he just looks creepy. I'm inclined to agree.
Original post by minimarshmallow
My mum thinks he just looks creepy. I'm inclined to agree.

He looks like Dick Dastardly

Original post by Marc Fiorano
He looks like Dick Dastardly

Ahahahahahahahahaha.
Not attractive though...
Jenson Button...sometimes he can look sooo hot, and other times not so much IMO, but he's still on my wall poster!

And anyone else noticed how insanely smooth Lewis' face/skin looks?!!!!! Unreal!!

Something about Webber annoys the hell out of me.

Vettel is cute in a 'n'awwwww' kinda way, rather than good looking hehe.
Lets see... Button, Webber, Hamilton and probably Hulkenburg too; he has nice eyes :blush:
Reply 39
I do love the McLaren boys :mmm:

Latest