The Pill and 7 days break Watch

S4mmie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
If I have just finished my packet for 21 days on the pill and tomorrow I’m off it for my 7 day break however if I’ve had sexual contact on the last day of my pill should I get the morning pill as a precaution or will it b okay?
yannahmi
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hi... i am taking pill on the first day of the month every month since October 2017 so i cant forget taking a pill daily until 21 days emptied... is it safe taking a break after 21 ddays pills and be just back on the first day of the month?thank ou
Achiestef
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey guys quick question I have just finished my 21 day pill and got confused about the break so I just went straight to the other pack but took only one pill can I go back and just have the break after all??
Emzy1993
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I have been on my pill for 2 months now it’s the Yasmin I am taken last month in the 7 day break I had a period then after the 7 I started the pill again for 21 days then took my last one on Saturday gone and I still haven’t had a period yet, I only had unprotected sex once and that was wen I was still taking the pill so am confused, any help would be appreciated
Lilycruz
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I just want to ask about this 7days off of period. Normally I got my period on 5th day and about the 7thday period off,is this mean that I will have to start drinking a new pill on the 8th day?
Lm2002
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’ve been on the pill for a month and on my first 7 pill free days however I haven’t got my period yet should I be worried ?
Shanti1986
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
During my 7th day break, my period came on the 5th day of break, and I started the new pack immediately. Is it okay? and When I started the second pack I am not sex active for 21 days of taking pills because my BF went for vacation, Now, he came back to the country but I am in my 3rd day of 7th day break. If we will make intercourse is it safe? I still have 4 days remaining of 7th day break.
Loz111
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Normal
Megan2244
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think, it is ok, but if you worry, it is better to address your doctor. Also you can read the description of the pills on the Internet. Personally I use the Canadian Pharmacy to find out all necessary information about the needed meds. Maybe this source will be useful for you too.
cesslestial
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, can you help me out. During my 7 days break of pills, my period came right away. then i started taking pills again the day my period had stopped. but it was beyond 7 days when my period stopped. Am i still safe?
Chantellexxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I just started the pill and I read up its affective after the first week is that true ?
Agbranch
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have been on the same pill for years. I got my period last Monday and started my new pack on Saturday. I had unprotected sex on Tuesday morning, am I safe from pregnancy? I took the morning after pill just in case.
Agbranch
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have been on the pill for years. I got my period last Monday andstarted my new pack on saturday. I had unprotected sex am I safe? I took the morning after pill jusgt to be safe.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is it ok to start althea pills during 7days of free pills? I forgot that this is the last day of my 7days free pills..I take the pills earlier.What will I do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads